Chicken Incubators - Accessories
When preparing to hatch your own eggs, everyone has a different need. We have incubators to meet every need, and it starts with the smallest size incubators.
The Brinsea Mini Advance Automatic Egg Incubator will hold and hatch 7 eggs, and is great for small hatching needs. It is a manual turning incubator. Brinsea has other chicken incubators as well, that range in size to hold larger numbers of eggs, determined by the type of poultry you are hatching. There are also a wide variety of accessories for this brand of Chicken Incubators including humidity pumps, automatic turners and thermostats.
Larger Chicken Incubators, such as the GQF Manufacturing Digital Sportsman Egg Cabinet Incubator 1502 will hold up to 270 chicken eggs, and come with all the bells and whistles. This type of incubator has a digital thermostat, timer and hatching trays. These Chicken Incubators can be used for other types of flocks as well- waterfowl, pheasants, turkey or duck eggs will all fit into the incubators.
Accessories such as egg candlers, egg racks and auto turner mechanisms can also be found while shopping for a Chicken Incubator. Disinfectant, replacement racks, thermostats, brooder needs and other accessories are also available. Instruction manuals are included with each Chicken Incubator.
The Triplex Nesting Box is a 36" x 12" x 12", three hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
$58.97Consists of 5 Gal. Reserve tank, connecting hose, with quick disconnect coupling and constant level humidity pan with 2 humidity pads, for increased humidity at time of hatch. For all GQF Cabinet Incubators. 20-PSI Maximum Pressure. Used with the GQF #1502 Learn More
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
- For use with Farm Innovators model 2100 and 2200 incubators
- Automatically turns eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate
- Egg rails snap out for easy cleaning; dishwasher safe
- Comes with 41 large egg cups; optional small quail egg trays are also available at additional cost
- No assembly required
- 15.1 x 15.5 x 3.2 inches
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
Top has a large clear plastic window for best viewing of the incubation and hatching process. Picture window is double plate plastic with air space insulation to help eliminate moisture buildup, which would obstruct viewing. Large viewing area is ideal for classroom work, science projects, advertising and promotional work, and for group observation of the hatching processes. The No. 1583 is a circulated air model. Without a turner in place all Hova-Bators will hold any size egg, from 130 small Quail eggs, up to 50 large duck eggs. This unit is equipped with our dependable and easy to use wafer thermostat.
- Dimensions: 18'' x 18'' x 9 1/2'', 110 Volt AC, 25 Watt ( 220 Volt Available for export).
- All Hova-Bator incubators include a sanitary plastic liner (item No. 1765).
The Duplex Nesting Box is a 24" x 12" x 12", two hole nesting box made from 3/8" Ply Wood. When assembled with the provided screws it makes for a very solid nesting box for all weather conditions. Panels come pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Easy assembly
- Heavy duty plywood
$25.97Complete 22 Amp for CABINET INCUBATOR. Includes surge guard. Adjustable between 75 and 120 degrees F. depending on room temperature. Learn More
The Brinsea® Mini incubator is a small, high quality, low cost, egg incubator combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini give a wide choice of convenience, sophistication and price
but all provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
The Mini Advance version provides automatic egg turning with autostop 2 days prior to hatching, countdown to date-of-hatch, periodic cooling and temperature alarms on its digital display so you always know the status of your hatch. Eggs are turned by rotating egg disks. Two disks are available, one for 7 eggs of all sizes up to duck (supplied as standard) with a second small egg disk holding 12 eggs up to the size of pheasant available as an optional extra.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
The Mini Advance incubator is menu driven and extremely easy to use: just program the length of incubation for your specie and the micro-controller holds the correct temperature, turning and length of incubation with no further input. The display counts down each day to tell you when eggs are due to hatch and turning will stop automatically 2 days prior to hatching. All you need do is top up periodically with water.
Although designed as an educational incubator the Mini Advance offers advanced features which make it attractive to any breeder:
- 7 egg capacity (12 small eggs with optional insert)
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F (37.5°C) but fully adjustable
- High and low temperature alarms
- New Cooling feature
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Automatic egg turning - turning interval and turning angle programmable
- Count down to hatch day with autostop
- Clear dome for excellent visibility
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
$30.97Clear plastic dome Chick-Bator with 4 Quail Eggs (available year round) and Egg Hatchers Guide Book Complete - nothing else to buy. GQF Manufacturing Chick-Bator Incubator w/ 4 Quail Eggs 110V 9105 Learn More