Chicken Incubators - Accessories
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 30 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD'S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR and the THERMAL AIR FLOW MODEL, is the most economical incubator available. The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent. This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results. This model is not suitable for use with the goose egg turner, item No. 1614
- Hova-Bator Top with heat element, pilot light, thermostat bracket & vent plugs installed.
- Hova-Bator Bottom
- (1) 1825 Thermometer
- Wire Floor
- Plastic Liner
- (4) Owl Clips
- Thermostat including: adjusting screw, bracket, 3006 snap switch, wing nut and 3007 wafer
- Adjustable thermostat for proper control of desired temperature
- Beautifully written directions, instructions and tips for first time operators
- Specifically designed troughs, to add water for moisture, and distribute evenly
- Red colored vents, with plugs, help to remove excess moisture and aid in drying new hatchlings
- Two(2) sight glass windows on top to help you keep an eye on eggs without opening incubator
- 25 Watt Heat Element
- Assembled Length: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Width: 18.75 Inches
- Assembled Height: 9.50 Inches
- Weight: 2.75 Lbs.
- Sight Glass Window Dimensions: 4 x 5 Inches/Each Window
- Wire Floor Dimensions: 15 x 15 Inches
- 110V Cord Length: 5 Feet
Invented by G.Q.F. Manufacturing Co. over 35 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the WORLD’S BEST SMALL INCUBATOR. This “TURBOFAN” CIRCULATED AIR FLOW HOVA-BATOR uses a fan to hold a more uniform set point even when the room temperature fluctuates and accommodates various size eggs at the same time. We have cut cost in the 2362N by replacing the picture window with two smaller ones. Visibility is still good for monitoring hatches and temperatures. This unit is equipped with our dependable and easy to use wafer thermostat. Dimensions 18” x 18” x 9 1 /2”, 110 Volt AC. 25 Watt Heat Element (220 Volt available for export). All Hova-Bator incubators include a sanitary plastic liner (item No. 1765). Without an automatic turner in place, the incubator will hold 50 duck or chicken eggs or 130 quail eggs.
NOTE: This incubator does not come with an egg turner.Learn More
Gives full frontal view of interior of incubator, to permit checking of hatching progress, tray turning, water level, etc. Door comes complete with new hinges and latch tabs for customer installation by removing 8 screws and replacing new door with same 8 screws. For all current production cabinet model incubators.
- Dimensions: 29 5/8” x 15 1/2” x 1/2”
- This listing is for the Clear Door ONLY.
Now with the OvaScope you can watch the live embryo develop inside the egg.
This innovative aid to egg candling improves the clarity and visibility of the egg and its contents by completely blocking out ambient light, slightly magnifying the image of the egg and allowing the viewer to rotate the egg smoothly as it is observed.
Battery powered for convenience (4 AA batteries included) it uses high output high efficiency LED illumination – so no bulbs to replace and no concerns about overheating the eggs during inspection.
Suitable for any size egg up to goose eggs. Supplied with a small black ring to seal against the egg shell of smaller eggs.
The OvaScope can be fitted with a webcam and is ideal for demonstration purposes or classroom use.
Supplied with a set of 4AA batteries. For longer life it can be used with rechargeable AA batteries. Suitable sets of batteries with charger are available separately.
The OvaScope is subject to EU Design Registration No. 007779729-003Learn More
Note that this cradle is NOT compatible with the Octagon 10 or the older Octagon 20 DX models.
- Egg turning with all models in the Octagon incubator range is achieved by rotating the whole cabinet through 90° (45° on either side on an hourly cycle).
- The separate egg turner cradle keeps all moving parts outside the incubator away from moisture and dust leaving the enclosure easier to clean.
- It also means that there is nothing to trap or injure emerging chicks if you forget to stop the turning.
- The incubator lifts easily out of the egg turner cradle allowing it to stand horizontal for hatching.
The Brinsea® Mini incubator is a small, high quality, low cost, egg incubator combining ease of use, performance and exceptional value.
The three versions of the Mini give a wide choice of convenience, sophistication and price
but all provide the essential environmental control necessary for successful egg hatching.
The clear walls of the egg chamber mean fantastic visibility of the hatching eggs without lifting the lid and the fan-assisted design coupled with detailed airflow analysis results exceptionally even heating of the eggs.
The Mini Eco holds 10 hens eggs (or equivalent) and provides the fine temperature control to ensure consistent and reliable hatches. Temperature is monitored on a purpose built liquid-in-glass thermometer and although factory set, the electronic temperature control allows fine tuning of the temperature setting if required.
Humidity is provided for with central water reservoirs in both models and both operate at low voltage (from mains adapters supplied) for safety.
Smallest egg incubator available with precise proportional electronic temperature control.
This new 10 chicken egg incubator is a simple but high quality egg incubator which gives reliable hatching results of a wide range of species.
- Economic to buy, extremely simple to use - ideal for beginners or children. Great incubator for hatching eggs in the classroom or for a science project:
- Temperature factory preset at 99.5 F with easy tamper-proof adjustment
- Flashing temperature indicator and conventional but accurate liquid in glass thermometer
- Fan assisted air circulation
- Humidity provided by water trays; not suitable for automatic humidity control.
- Robust hygienic ABS construction for easy cleaning
- Excellent visibility
- Good reptile incubator too - (no turning necessary for reptile eggs)
$62.97Plug into any 110 volt electrical outlet. When there is a power failure, electronic pulsating alarm will go off and red LED light will start flashing. If you have chicks or birds that need looking after when electricity goes off on a cold windy night, plug in this unit in your bedroom to wake you when the electricity goes off. Has a built-in 10 to 15 second delay so that short time power outage will not set the alarm off. Tone is 95 decibels at 30 cm. Learn More
During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling on one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most time demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation.
Specifications: Turner holds a total of six egg racks. Each Universal Egg Rack holds eggs any size from a partridge egg up to duck eggs (total 42 eggs per turner).
- 15'' x 15'' x 3''
- 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export).
- CAN BE USED WITH ALL HOVA-BATOR INCUBATORS.
$66.97During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from settling to one side and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time consuming part of egg incubation. Specification: 15'' x 15'' x 3'', 110 Volt AC (220 Volt available for export). Each Large Egg Turner holds a total of 3 Racks to set approximately 12 duck eggs or 9 to 12 Goose eggs depending on actual egg size. Learn More
The Farm Innovators Forced Air Incubator easily accommodates up to 4 dozen eggs. The included fan kit pulls in fresh air to stabilize the temperature and improve hatching. The fan helps maintain a constant temp of 99.5 degrees F. A built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity. Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating. Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included. This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with recycled and insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.Learn More