Chicken Incubators - Accessories
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket
The Farm Innovators Thermostatically Controlled Outlet Thermo Cube is ideal for the home and farm applications, such as, areas of stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's.
- Two outlets
- Saves energy
- Great for the winter months
- On at 35 degrees F
- Off at 45 degrees F
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More
$8.33An accessory for all model Hova-Bators produced after January 1998. Makes incubator bottoms last longer. Lifts out for easy cleaning. Learn More
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
$10.97Fit through 1'' Diameter hole and is length adjustable from 9'' to 6''. For healthier chicks and to prevent losses, set brooder temperatures at 100 degrees f. and lower temperature 5 degrees each week to wean chicks off necessity of supplemental heat. This thermometer used in No. 0427 Brooder. Learn More