Chicken Incubators - Accessories
When preparing to hatch your own eggs, everyone has a different need. We have incubators to meet every need, and it starts with the smallest size incubators.
The Brinsea Mini Advance Automatic Egg Incubator will hold and hatch 7 eggs, and is great for small hatching needs. It is a manual turning incubator. Brinsea has other chicken incubators as well, that range in size to hold larger numbers of eggs, determined by the type of poultry you are hatching. There are also a wide variety of accessories for this brand of Chicken Incubators including humidity pumps, automatic turners and thermostats.
Larger Chicken Incubators, such as the GQF Manufacturing Digital Sportsman Egg Cabinet Incubator 1502 will hold up to 270 chicken eggs, and come with all the bells and whistles. This type of incubator has a digital thermostat, timer and hatching trays. These Chicken Incubators can be used for other types of flocks as well- waterfowl, pheasants, turkey or duck eggs will all fit into the incubators.
Accessories such as egg candlers, egg racks and auto turner mechanisms can also be found while shopping for a Chicken Incubator. Disinfectant, replacement racks, thermostats, brooder needs and other accessories are also available. Instruction manuals are included with each Chicken Incubator.
Brinsea’s disinfectant (fully biodegradable halogenated tertiary amines) is formulated to be used for cleaning eggs, incubators, brooders and intensive care units.
Available in concentrated form, Brinsea's Incubation disinfectant is both safe and effective against yeasts, fungi, viruses and bacteria which can cause fatal damage to the growing embryo.
100ml of disinfectant concentrate makes 10 litres (2.64 gallons).
Also available in 600ml format.Learn More
$8.33An accessory for all model Hova-Bators produced after January 1998. Makes incubator bottoms last longer. Lifts out for easy cleaning. Learn More
- Designed for quail and other small eggs.
- Pack of 6 Rails.
- 120 egg capacity.
- Rails to fit into 6300 Egg Turner.
- A very accurate, easily read incubator thermometer specifically designed for incubation with a range of 32° - 40°C (90º to 104ºF).
- Ten times more accurate than most digital thermometers, it reads to 0.1ºF with an accuracy of ± 0.2ºF. Switchable between ºF and ºC.
- The remote probe on an 18" cord fits through ventilation holes of the incubator or brooder so that the thermometer can be left outside the unit for easy reading.
- Battery life is about 6 weeks in continuous use, but very much longer if switched on just as required.
The Farm Innovators Thermostatically Controlled Outlet Thermo Cube is ideal for the home and farm applications, such as, areas of stock tank de-icers, pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's.
- Two outlets
- Saves energy
- Great for the winter months
- On at 35 degrees F
- Off at 45 degrees F
$10.97Fit through 1'' Diameter hole and is length adjustable from 9'' to 6''. For healthier chicks and to prevent losses, set brooder temperatures at 100 degrees f. and lower temperature 5 degrees each week to wean chicks off necessity of supplemental heat. This thermometer used in No. 0427 Brooder. Learn More
$8.97GQF Manufacturing Snap Switch 22 AMP 124/250 Volt 3006 for light duty. Replacement switch for wafer thermostat equipped Hova-Bator Incubators. For heaters over 75 Watts, order No. 3006B. Learn More
$15.97CONVENIENT FOR CANDLING EGGS - Weighs only 5 ounces - easy to move over eggs for long periods - eggs need not be handled. Has 5 foot electric cord. Use to check progress of development. After 10th day remove infertile eggs to provide more room in the incubator. Learn More
- 10.5" shade with adjustable reflector and bulb protector
- 6 ft cord
- Clamp with non-marring grips and built-in hook hanger
- Ideal for keeping baby chicks, baby pigs or small farm animals warm
- Uses up to a 250-watt bulb with porcelain socket