Our 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high. NOTES: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.Learn More
The Stockman Collection is constructed from Hermann Oak® russet harness leather that has an antiqued look and breaks in easily for an amazing feel. From ropers to trail riders, this all-around collection of tack is a great choice. This 5/8" russet harness leather headstall features Horse Shoe Brand floral stainless steel conchos and buckles designed by Jeremiah Watt for just the right touch. Horse size.Learn More
Designed for long hours on the trail, perfect fit for walking horses. Features - Hand carved floral/basketweave, saddle strings, neoprene in skirts, padded endurance stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles, smooth leather seat, back crupper ring and nylon reinforced stirrup leathers.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Walking Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 8 1/2”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt Double D
- SKIRT: 26” x 28”
- WEIGHT: 27 lbs
- COLOR: Black
- SIZE: 17 1/2"
A lightweight, balanced saddle designed for long distance endurance and trail riding. Comfortable, wide padded seat distributes the rider's weight allowing for long hours in the saddle. Equipped with dees over cantle for attaching gear.
Color: BlackLearn More
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
This riding whip has a 30" shaft, a 6" popper and comes with a black shaft. The PVC handle offers great grip and comfort.Learn More
Constructed from single-ply burgundy latigo leather, these spur straps are a very economical choice. Durable nickel plated buckles. Ladies' size. Fits youth sizes too!Learn More