Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
$23.98The Farm Innovators Heated 2 Gallon Bucket is thermostatically cotrolled to operate only when neccesary.
- Over-sized 2 gallon capacity (holds 9 quarts)
- 60 watts of power
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy duty bail with reinforced connectors
- Table of measurements
- Guaranteed for one year
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
- Pelleted form
- Exclusive Nutri - Bloom Advantage increases fiber digestion up to 15% for better health and bloom
- Increased fat level to help maintain energy level and ideal body condition
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Contains rice bran, flax seed and beet pulp
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or stall. The durable, molded bracket easily hooks over any 2-by wide board to instantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes providedLearn More
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.