This leather conditioning paste was compounded especially as a preservative for boots, shoes and other leather goods subjected to rugged outdoor use. Contains Silicone which protects the leather, Lanolin which softens the leather and Vitamin E which replenishes oils that dry out after repeated wetting and drying.Learn More
Regionally designed to supplement free-range conditions where animals have access to natural browse and forbs--and to match local conditions. High nutrient density delivers more economical feeding and more nutritional value with every pound of feed.
- Optimum Performance Formulas: Scientifically tested and field proven nutrition matches your unique forage conditions and ensures higher animal productivity, bigger antlers and record performance for every stage of development.
- Palatability Plus: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ deliver a unique and consistent blend of natural ingredients with Record Rack’s exclusive flavoring system to ensure maximum palatability and consumption.
- By-Pass Amino Acid Balancing: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ balance critical by-pass amino acid levels and provide the most bio-available source of amino acids for optimum growth and performance.
- Organic Trace Mineral Complexes: Proprietary mineral complexes with organic nutrients provide the most bio-available sources of trace minerals—and in the right ratios to ensure optimum utilization and enhanced metabolic performance.
- Forage Max: Proprietary blend of select feed ingredients with added yeast maximize the digestibility and utilization of natural forbs and browse.
- Water Guard Pellets: State-of-the-art-pellet design and proprietary nutrient formulation deliver built-in weather resistance to keep water out and valuable nutrients in. That means easier feeding, less waste and more bio-available nutrients for optimum performance.
This dressage whip has a 36" shaft and a 5" popper. Available in a classic black color.Learn More
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted Poly Hay and Grain Feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger and up to 4 gallons of grain in the lower poly feeder. The galvanized sheet metal back version is available as a corner-mount only. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.Learn More
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.Learn More
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags