- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable container
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 4 pounds
- Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 x 6 in
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Easily attach a bucket to a fence by running this durable nylon strap around a fence post and attaching the snap to the bucket's handle. This strap features a nickel plated snap on one end and a loop on the other end with a half twist to help keep the bucket hanging straight. Measures 1" x 22".Learn More
This leather conditioning paste was compounded especially as a preservative for boots, shoes and other leather goods subjected to rugged outdoor use. Contains Silicone which protects the leather, Lanolin which softens the leather and Vitamin E which replenishes oils that dry out after repeated wetting and drying.Learn More
Safe-Guard® 10% Paste Dewormer Safe-Guard 10% paste for deworming horses With a great apple-cinnamon taste that ensures less waste, Safe-Guard 10% fenbendazole paste formula is safe in horses, even foals and pregnant mares. One 25 gram syringe of Safe-Guard 10% paste will treat a 1,100-lb horse and is very effective against the typical adult equine parasites (i.e. roundworms, pinworms, Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus and small strongyles (L5)).
Ideally, you should use Safe-Guard Paste to treat encysted small strongyles when pastures are dormant. Use the Safe-Guard Power Dose by administering one 25 gm syringe per 550 lbs/day for 5 consecutive days. For more information, read the product label.Learn More
Beautiful, hand-woven Navajo-patterned blanket in a double weave. Assorted colors and designs will be shipped. Measures 32" x 64".Learn More
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Average Horse or Yearling Draft - Hunter Green 35-7035-HG$24.97
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Average horse or yearling draft size.Learn More