Strongid® C2X™ is a concentrated, daily, in feed dewormer that kills parasites before they affect your horse's health. Prevents migration of large strongyle (strongylus vulgaris) larvae.Administer as a topdress or mixed in the horses daily grain ration at the rate of 1.2mg pyrantel tartate per lb of bodyweig.To achieve this dose .Safe for use in pregnant mares and foals.Pyrantel Tartrate.Dimensions (L x W x H):10 x 10 x 7.62Learn More
- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- Cut length 1.8mm (1/16
- New ultimate blade line has silky, shiny finish
- New Distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
- Unique active ingredient kills encysted small strongyles with a single dose
- Clear gel formulation dissolves almost instantly in the horse's mouth
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
Exciting color combinations give this poly roper rein a fashionable look you'll love! This quality roper rein features durable, weather resistant russet harness leather water loops at both ends with alum tanned leather laces and nickel plated scissor snaps. You'll appreciate the great feel this rein has in your hands. Measures 5/8" x 8'.Learn More
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
The new KM5 rotary motor, German engineered professional 2-Speed clipper delivers maximum performance, increased power and torque and extended durability with essentially no maintenance.
- Professional 2-Speed rotary motor clipper with superior power and torque
- The KM5 features Constant Speed Control which automatically delivers more power when needed while clipping through mats and thick coats making quick work of tough situations. Proven increased power and torque while being extremely quiet.
- New Ergonomic design confirmed by ergonomic experts in Europe. The KM5 design features an ergonomic and lightweight body shape for increased comfort and control with all the benefits of being correctly-balanced and minimal vibration for reduced wrist fatigue.
- #10 Ultimate Competition Series blade set for better clipping performamce
- Excellent blade system: blades stay secure and are easy detachable
- Great for all over grooming, including mats and complete shave downs
- Quote: Certified Master Groomer, Suesan Watson ~ It's a great working clipper; maneuvers nicely and will go through coats smoothly. With the KM5 you get a true cut without having to go over a spot more than once making better use of your time. It's an affordable clipper that will save you both time and money.
- Professional 2-Speed Rotary Motor Clipper with 14 ft. Flexible Cord
- Ultimate Competition Series #10 Detachable Blade Set
- Blade Oil
- Cleaning Brush
- Instruction Book
- The '5 in 1' Blade group is a specific blade group that fits on specialty clippers such as the Arco, Bravura, Chromado and Li+Pro interchangeably. They are easily detachable which makes them easier to clean than standard blades that require screws to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance.
- The '5 in 1' blade is unique because it has 5 of the top used blade sizes integrated into just one blade, saving time and costs.
- There are currently 5 blades in this series: 2179-301 '5 in 1' blade Fine; 2179-401 '5 in 1' blade Coarse; 41884-7190 '5 in 1' blade Pro Blade/Fine; 41854-7603 '5 in 1' blade Champion blade; & 41873-7200 Non-Adjustable 45 blade
- This is the 2179-301 Fine '5 in 1' blade: This is a standard blade. It is meant to be used on animals with fine hair and it easily adjusts to blade sizes #9, #19, #15, #30 and # 40. This is a standard blade because it is typically the blade that comes already attached to clipper units. (Except for the current Li+Pro).
- Fits Wahl ARCO SE, Bravura, Chromado & Li+Pro clippers
- Cutting positions #9, #10, #15, #30, #40