Triumph® Horse Feeds are specially formulated to give your horse the nutrition it requires under a broad range of conditions. Triumph® 12% Horse Feeds are regionally available in pelleted or sweet feed versions, and are designed to be fed to mares, breeding, maintenance and performance horses.
- Crude Protein, min. 12.0%
- Lysine, min. 0.55%
- Crude Fat, min. 6.0%
- Crude Fiber, max. 12.0%
- Calcium, min. - max.: 0.7 - 1.2%%
- Phosphorus, min.: 0.5%
- Copper, min.: 40 ppm
- Zinc, min.: 160 ppm
- Selenium, min.: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A, min.: 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min.: 300 IU/lb
- itamin E, min.: 40 IU/lb
- Biotin, min.: 0.3 mg.lb
Divide feed into equal feedings and feed at least twice daily at approximately the same time each day.
Reduce intake during periods of reduced exercise.
When changing from other feeds, make the change gradually over a period of one week.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ are specially designed to attract and nourish deer with a unique nutrition-packed formula. Ideal for replacing deer corn. Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ guarantee locked-in freshness, superior palatability and outstanding water resistance—ideal for spin feeders with 2” openings or more, for mixing with other feeds, and for feeding on the ground.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife , including quail and other game birds.
40 bags per skid
- Controlled starch formula: SafeChoice®, with its controlled starch, highly digestible fiber formula, aids in balancing the energy from these multiple sources in the diet. Controlled starch diets are widely recommended for use in horses that are prone to metabolic disturbances related to high starch intake.
- High quality, balanced nutrition: Calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, controlled starch levels, guaranteed amino acid levels, vitamins and minerals have been scientifically balanced and formulated for every life stage. Formulated with organic trace mineral complexes, added yeast culture and Direct Fed Microbials.
- Enhanced processing: SafeChoice® is pelleted to enhance the digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse's health and performance.
- Crude Protein: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.80%
- Methionine: 0.30%
- Threonine: min. 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 7.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 15.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.90%-max. 1.20%
- Phosphorus: 0.75%
- Copper: 50 ppm
- Zinc: 160ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A: 3,500IU/lb
- Vitamin D: 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 100 IU/lb
- Biotin: .45mg/lb
- Use the Feeding Table below as a guide. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed with clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0-1.75 lbs (kg) of hay per 100 lbs (kg) of bodyweight per day, or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Make salt available free choice.
SafeChoice® Feeding Table* (per head per day)
- Maintenance Horses: 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Pregnant Mares: First Two Trimesters of Gestation - 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Last Trimester of Gestation: 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Lactating Mares: Early Lactation (Foaling to 3 Months) - 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Late Lactation (3 Months to Weaning): 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Performance Horses: Light Exercise - 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Medium Exercise: 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Intense Exercise: 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Growing Horses: Foals - Creep Feed
- Weanlings: 1.50 to 2.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Yearlings: 0.75 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
Do not feed horses to excess body condition, particularly growing horses.Learn More
Regionally designed to supplement free-range conditions where animals have access to natural browse and forbs--and to match local conditions. High nutrient density delivers more economical feeding and more nutritional value with every pound of feed.
- Optimum Performance Formulas: Scientifically tested and field proven nutrition matches your unique forage conditions and ensures higher animal productivity, bigger antlers and record performance for every stage of development.
- Palatability Plus: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ deliver a unique and consistent blend of natural ingredients with Record Rack’s exclusive flavoring system to ensure maximum palatability and consumption.
- By-Pass Amino Acid Balancing: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ balance critical by-pass amino acid levels and provide the most bio-available source of amino acids for optimum growth and performance.
- Organic Trace Mineral Complexes: Proprietary mineral complexes with organic nutrients provide the most bio-available sources of trace minerals—and in the right ratios to ensure optimum utilization and enhanced metabolic performance.
- Forage Max: Proprietary blend of select feed ingredients with added yeast maximize the digestibility and utilization of natural forbs and browse.
- Water Guard Pellets: State-of-the-art-pellet design and proprietary nutrient formulation deliver built-in weather resistance to keep water out and valuable nutrients in. That means easier feeding, less waste and more bio-available nutrients for optimum performance.
- Multiple purpose livestock feed
- Textured with grains & molasses for palatability & consumption
- Nutritionally Balanced
- complements current forage program
- select grains for economical source of energy
- Feed at the rate of .5% to 3% of body weight depending on condition of animal, purpose of feeding, and amount of supplemental forage
- Feed good quality hay or pasture at levels to ensure digestive health and general performance
- Provide fresh clean water at all times
- Feed with supplements & minerals as desired
- Feed free choice of salt.
- Crude Protein 12% (min)
- Crude Fat 25% (min)
- Crude Fiber 18% (max)
- Calcium 1.0% (min) / 1.5% (max)
- Phosphorous 0.5% (min)
- Salt 1.1% (min) / 1.6% (max)
- Potassium .95% (min)
- Copper 10ppm (min) / 15ppm (max)
- Selenium .1ppm (min)
- Zinc 90ppm (min)
- Vitamin A 36,000 IU/lb (min)
SafeChoice® Perform is the controlled starch formula for hard workers and hard-keepers. It has the balance of highly digestible energy you’ve come to trust from SafeChoice® Original, plus it’s formulated with more energy from fat to meet the needs of performance, breeding horses and lactating mares..
- Properly balanced feed with a high concentration of energy from fat
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in digestion
- Organic trace minerals for improved immune support
- Crude Protein 14.0%
- Lysine 0.80%
- Methionine 0.30%
- Threonine 0.50%
- Crude Fat 9.0%
- Crude Fiber max. 15.0%
- Dietary Starch max. 20.0%
- Sugar max. 8.0%
- Calcium 0.90 - 1.20%
- Phosphorus 0.70%
- Copper 50 ppm
- Zinc 160 ppm
- Selenium 0.60 ppm
- Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E 120 IU/lb
- Biotin 0.45 mg/lb
Helps take the worry out of feeding.
Controlled starch diets with added fat are widely recommended to help improve performance and reduce metabolic concerns.
Makes feeding convenient
It’s scientifically balanced to meet the nutritional requirements of horses in all life stages, particularly those with higher energy or caloric requirements.
Nutrition you can rely on.
Every bag of SafeChoice® Horse Feed contains calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development, plus added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion.
Helps your horse make the most out of every feeding.
All three SafeChoice® Horse Feeds are pelleted to reduce sorting and enhance digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse’s health and performance.
Great for one feed for every life stage, low starch formula, horses with metabolic concerns, no corn formula, miniature horses, ponies, easy keepers. Learn More
Available in Florida Location Only
Designed to be fed to a wide range of farm animals.
- 40 lbs.