Ivercare horse dewormer has an easy dose syringe that provides a broad spectrum parasite control for a 1500 lb. horse. 1.87% ivermectin.
- Guaranteed broadest spectrum parasite control
- The most complete bot control available Kills some benzimidazole-resistant strains of small strongyles
- Can be used on horses of all ages—even young foals
- No resistance shown to date
- Revolutionary syringe!
Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.