The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or in the stall.The durable molded bracket easily hooks ovre any 2-by wide board toinstantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes provided.Learn More
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or stall. The durable, molded bracket easily hooks over any 2-by wide board to instantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes provided.Learn More
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 21.2 pounds
- Dimensions: Approximately 22 x 15 x 6 in
This feed is designed to be fed as a supplement to free choice pasture and long stem quality hay. It is not designed to be fed as the sole ration.
Introduce this and all new feeds slowly over a 7 to 10 day period to all species.
Animals should have access to free choice, long stem hay at all times, in addition to free access to pasture.
Feed adult maintenance horses at the rate of 1-2% of bodyweight (1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight) depending upon body condition, amount of work, and quality of quantity of range and forage. Provide access to free choice, long stem hay at all times. Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
Feed weaned beef cattle on pasture at the rate of 1-3% of bodyweight (1-3 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight) depending upon desired rate of gain, body condition, and quality and quantity of range and forage. Provide access to free choice hay and clean drinking water at all times.
Feed goats at the rate of 1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight per head per day. Provide free access to clean drinking water and free choice hay and pasture at all times.
Feed sheep at the rate of 1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight per head per day. Provide free access to clean drinking water and free choice hay and pasture at all times.Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein, min.: 12.0%
- Crude Fat, min.: 3.0%
- Crude Fiber, max.: 15.0%
- Calcium, min. - max.: min. 0.7% - max. 1.2%
- Phosphorus, min.: 0.35%
- Copper, min.: 5 ppm
- Zinc, min.: 100 ppm
- Selenium, min.: 0.3 ppm
- Vitamin A, min.: 2,500 IU/LB
Triumph® Horse Feeds are specially formulated to give your horse the nutrition it requires under a broad range of conditions. Triumph® 12% Horse Feeds are regionally available in pelleted or sweet feed versions, and are designed to be fed to mares, breeding, maintenance and performance horses.
- Crude Protein, min. 12.0%
- Lysine, min. 0.55%
- Crude Fat, min. 6.0%
- Crude Fiber, max. 12.0%
- Calcium, min. - max.: 0.7 - 1.2%%
- Phosphorus, min.: 0.5%
- Copper, min.: 40 ppm
- Zinc, min.: 160 ppm
- Selenium, min.: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A, min.: 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min.: 300 IU/lb
- itamin E, min.: 40 IU/lb
- Biotin, min.: 0.3 mg.lb
Divide feed into equal feedings and feed at least twice daily at approximately the same time each day.
Reduce intake during periods of reduced exercise.
When changing from other feeds, make the change gradually over a period of one week.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
Regionally designed to supplement free-range conditions where animals have access to natural browse and forbs--and to match local conditions. High nutrient density delivers more economical feeding and more nutritional value with every pound of feed.
- Optimum Performance Formulas: Scientifically tested and field proven nutrition matches your unique forage conditions and ensures higher animal productivity, bigger antlers and record performance for every stage of development.
- Palatability Plus: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ deliver a unique and consistent blend of natural ingredients with Record Rack’s exclusive flavoring system to ensure maximum palatability and consumption.
- By-Pass Amino Acid Balancing: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ balance critical by-pass amino acid levels and provide the most bio-available source of amino acids for optimum growth and performance.
- Organic Trace Mineral Complexes: Proprietary mineral complexes with organic nutrients provide the most bio-available sources of trace minerals—and in the right ratios to ensure optimum utilization and enhanced metabolic performance.
- Forage Max: Proprietary blend of select feed ingredients with added yeast maximize the digestibility and utilization of natural forbs and browse.
- Water Guard Pellets: State-of-the-art-pellet design and proprietary nutrient formulation deliver built-in weather resistance to keep water out and valuable nutrients in. That means easier feeding, less waste and more bio-available nutrients for optimum performance.