Regular Price: $311.97
Special Price: $249.58
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
Crafted from single-ply 100% natural vegetable tanned hot stuffed leather in a classic black color, these reins feature chicago screw bit ends. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
The Horizons Collection offers great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. These popular reins are constructed from weather resistant harness leather that offers superior weight, strength and durability. They have smoothed edges that feel great in your hands and water loop ends with burgundy alum tanned ties for easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 8'.Learn More
- The Wahl Arco is a Professional Equine clipper kit that is perfect for the bridal path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work on all breeds
- Professional cordless '5 in 1' blade clipper kit with 2 NiMH batteries and unsurpassed cutting performance
- Exceptionally lightweight, amazingly quiet with no vibration at 5,500 strokes per minute, the Arco gives you the power and performance you need
- The adjustable '5 in 1' blade has blade sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, & #40 all in one blade and glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- The clipper and blade are ALWAYS cool running and give you continuous cordless operation with the dual-charge battery packs
- The unsurpassed cutting ability of the '5 in 1' blade by Wahl ensures top clipper performance for all grooming needs
- 6.75 inches long, weighs 7.9 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The Arco clipper is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip!
- Professional cordless Arco clipper
- 2 NiMH batteries giving you continuous runtime
- '5 in 1' adjustable blade
- Durable storage case
- Charging base
- 4 slide on attachment guide combs
- Blade oil, cleaning brush and instructions
- Deep 8" bowl holds 5.5 gallons of water
- Made especially for horses, exotic pets, or small farm animals
- The AHW30 is electric and uses a 75-watt super-efficient infrared heating pad, that is thermostatically controlled
- Heat pads are totally isolated from the animal to prevent danger from shock
- Units have a non-siphoning, easy maintenance water valve
- Height of Trough: 16"
- Dimensions: 21" x 22" x 23"
- Additional pressure regulator required for pressures above 55 p.s.i.
- AMPS: .7
- Watts: 75
The new KM5 rotary motor, German engineered professional 2-Speed clipper delivers maximum performance, increased power and torque and extended durability with essentially no maintenance.
- Professional 2-Speed rotary motor clipper with superior power and torque
- The KM5 features Constant Speed Control which automatically delivers more power when needed while clipping through mats and thick coats making quick work of tough situations. Proven increased power and torque while being extremely quiet.
- New Ergonomic design confirmed by ergonomic experts in Europe. The KM5 design features an ergonomic and lightweight body shape for increased comfort and control with all the benefits of being correctly-balanced and minimal vibration for reduced wrist fatigue.
- #10 Ultimate Competition Series blade set for better clipping performamce
- Excellent blade system: blades stay secure and are easy detachable
- Great for all over grooming, including mats and complete shave downs
- Quote: Certified Master Groomer, Suesan Watson ~ It's a great working clipper; maneuvers nicely and will go through coats smoothly. With the KM5 you get a true cut without having to go over a spot more than once making better use of your time. It's an affordable clipper that will save you both time and money.
- Professional 2-Speed Rotary Motor Clipper with 14 ft. Flexible Cord
- Ultimate Competition Series #10 Detachable Blade Set
- Blade Oil
- Cleaning Brush
- Instruction Book
Regular Price: $378.97
Special Price: $303.18
This Electric Waterer is built of a polyethylene construction creating a strong, corrosion free product that provides many years of trouble-free operation. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food grade, recyclable plastic. It is engineered to allow easy access to electrical components, water line, incoming services and effortless cleaning. The 250-watt submersible heater features a unique grounding mechanism. The rounded corner design easily handles animal abuse while ensuring livestock safety, and meets "Grade A" requirements. The Electric Waterer can be wall or floor mounted.Learn More
A great lightweight 12” starter saddle. Easy to take care of and great for everyday riding. Features floral tooled jockeys and hooded stirrups, synthetic skirts and fenders, leather pommel, cantle and horn and padded suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2"
- CANTLE: 4 1/2"
- SWELL: 10"
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- GULLET: 5 1/2"
- SKIRT: 21” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 12 lbs.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Chestnut