Beautiful, hand-woven Navajo-patterned blanket in a double weave. Assorted colors and designs will be shipped. Measures 32" x 64".Learn More
- Provides premium balanced nutrition for maintenance to active horses
- Moderate calorie level for easier keepers
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development.
- Crude Protein*: 12.0%
- Lysine: 0.6%
- Methionine: 0.25%
- Crude Fat: 5.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 15.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.7% - max. 1.1%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Copper: 40 ppm
- Zinc: 140 ppm
- Selenium: 0.5 ppm
- Vitamin A: 4,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D: 450 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E: 60 IU/lb.
- Biotin 0.45 mg./lb.
- The following feeding directions are guidelines to maintain desired body condition and performance. Feeding rates need to be adjusted according to the horse's condition and training or competition schedule. Split the recommended level into two or more feedings each day.
Lb Feed Per 100lb Bodyweight Maintenance/Early Gestation 0.3 to 0.5 Light Exercise/Late Gestation/Breeding Stallions 0.6 to 0.75 Medium Exercise/Late Lactation (3 Months to Weaning) .8 to 1.0 Heavy Exercise/Early Lactation (Foaling to 3 Months) 1.1 to 1.6
- Performance horses should be fed at least twice per day and may benefit from being fed more frequently. Horses should have their feeding rate reduced when exercise is reduced.
- Feed good,clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 LB per 100 LB bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 20.6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 24 x 15 x 6 in
- Pelleted form
- Exclusive Nutri - Bloom Advantage increases fiber digestion up to 15% for better health and bloom
- Increased fat level to help maintain energy level and ideal body condition
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Contains rice bran, flax seed and beet pulp
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ are specially designed to attract and nourish deer with a unique nutrition-packed formula. Ideal for replacing deer corn. Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ guarantee locked-in freshness, superior palatability and outstanding water resistance—ideal for spin feeders with 2” openings or more, for mixing with other feeds, and for feeding on the ground.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife , including quail and other game birds.
40 bags per skid
- Controlled starch formula: SafeChoice®, with its controlled starch, highly digestible fiber formula, aids in balancing the energy from these multiple sources in the diet. Controlled starch diets are widely recommended for use in horses that are prone to metabolic disturbances related to high starch intake.
- High quality, balanced nutrition: Calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, controlled starch levels, guaranteed amino acid levels, vitamins and minerals have been scientifically balanced and formulated for every life stage. Formulated with organic trace mineral complexes, added yeast culture and Direct Fed Microbials.
- Enhanced processing: SafeChoice® is pelleted to enhance the digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse's health and performance.
- Crude Protein: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.80%
- Methionine: 0.30%
- Threonine: min. 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 7.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 15.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.90%-max. 1.20%
- Phosphorus: 0.75%
- Copper: 50 ppm
- Zinc: 160ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A: 3,500IU/lb
- Vitamin D: 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 100 IU/lb
- Biotin: .45mg/lb
- Use the Feeding Table below as a guide. Be sure to monitor your horse's body condition closely and adjust as necessary for the desired body condition and activity level.
- Feed with clean, good quality hay at the rate of 1.0-1.75 lbs (kg) of hay per 100 lbs (kg) of bodyweight per day, or the pasture equivalent.
- Divide the recommended feeding level into two or more equally spaced feedings per day.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times except to hot and tired horses. Always cool down your horse properly before providing free access to water.
- Make salt available free choice.
SafeChoice® Feeding Table* (per head per day)
- Maintenance Horses: 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Pregnant Mares: First Two Trimesters of Gestation - 0.25 to 0.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Last Trimester of Gestation: 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Lactating Mares: Early Lactation (Foaling to 3 Months) - 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Late Lactation (3 Months to Weaning): 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Performance Horses: Light Exercise - 0.50 to 0.75 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Medium Exercise: 0.75 to 1.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight.
- Intense Exercise: 1.00 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Growing Horses: Foals - Creep Feed
- Weanlings: 1.50 to 2.00 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
- Yearlings: 0.75 to 1.50 lb of feed / 100lb Body Weight
Do not feed horses to excess body condition, particularly growing horses.Learn More
SafeChoice® Perform is the controlled starch formula for hard workers and hard-keepers. It has the balance of highly digestible energy you’ve come to trust from SafeChoice® Original, plus it’s formulated with more energy from fat to meet the needs of performance, breeding horses and lactating mares..
- Properly balanced feed with a high concentration of energy from fat
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in digestion
- Organic trace minerals for improved immune support
- Crude Protein 14.0%
- Lysine 0.80%
- Methionine 0.30%
- Threonine 0.50%
- Crude Fat 9.0%
- Crude Fiber max. 15.0%
- Dietary Starch max. 20.0%
- Sugar max. 8.0%
- Calcium 0.90 - 1.20%
- Phosphorus 0.70%
- Copper 50 ppm
- Zinc 160 ppm
- Selenium 0.60 ppm
- Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E 120 IU/lb
- Biotin 0.45 mg/lb
Helps take the worry out of feeding.
Controlled starch diets with added fat are widely recommended to help improve performance and reduce metabolic concerns.
Makes feeding convenient
It’s scientifically balanced to meet the nutritional requirements of horses in all life stages, particularly those with higher energy or caloric requirements.
Nutrition you can rely on.
Every bag of SafeChoice® Horse Feed contains calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development, plus added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion.
Helps your horse make the most out of every feeding.
All three SafeChoice® Horse Feeds are pelleted to reduce sorting and enhance digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse’s health and performance.
Great for one feed for every life stage, low starch formula, horses with metabolic concerns, no corn formula, miniature horses, ponies, easy keepers. Learn More
Available in Florida Location Only
Nutritionally balanced, controlled starch feed for hard-keepers and performance horses.
- Controlled starch to support healthy digestion and performance
- 10 % fat provides a calm source of energy
- Delivers exceptional nutrition at an exceptional value
- Added lysine to support muscle development and maintenance
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support healthy hair coat and hoof quantity