This pad has a 1" felt center and a felt covering on the top and bottom. Suede wear leathers provide protection. Measures 32" x 32".Learn More
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
This Navajo-patterned pad features a 1" multi-felt center and a felt bottom for optimum comfort. Suede wear leathers for added protection. Assorted colors and designs will be shipped. Measures 30" x 30".Learn More
A more economical version of our Diamondback Saddle Pads that are topped with the same Herculon material. Features an economical 1" multi-felt center with a maize felt bottom. Suede wear leathers for extra protection. Assorted colors will be shipped. Measures 30" x 30".Learn More
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at aproximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
- Feed to mares during the last 1/2 of pregnancy to promote healthy prenatal development
- Highly palatable pellet promotes consistent intake and prevents sorting of ingredients
- Same feed for mare and foal allows for an easy transition at weaning time
- Formulated for proper growth of foal through the 2nd year
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein: 16%
- Lysine: 0.85%
- Methioine: 0.35%
- Threonine: 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 6.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 9.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.85% - max. 1.25% Phosphorus: 0.7%
- Copper: 60 ppm
- Zinc: 180 ppm
- Selenium: 0.5 ppm
- Vitamin A: 5,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb.
- Biotin: 0.45 mg./lb.
- Growing horses should not be fed to excess bodyweight. Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired rate of gain and body condition. Long yearlings/two-year-olds may be switched to Nutrena Life Design® Compete or Life Design® Prime, depending on desired growth rate and level of training or competition.
- Feed good, clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb per 100 lb bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.