Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $27.99
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
- Feed to mares during the last 1/2 of pregnancy to promote healthy prenatal development
- Highly palatable pellet promotes consistent intake and prevents sorting of ingredients
- Same feed for mare and foal allows for an easy transition at weaning time
- Formulated for proper growth of foal through the 2nd year
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein: 16%
- Lysine: 0.85%
- Methioine: 0.35%
- Threonine: 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 6.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 9.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.85% - max. 1.25% Phosphorus: 0.7%
- Copper: 60 ppm
- Zinc: 180 ppm
- Selenium: 0.5 ppm
- Vitamin A: 5,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb.
- Biotin: 0.45 mg./lb.
- Growing horses should not be fed to excess bodyweight. Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired rate of gain and body condition. Long yearlings/two-year-olds may be switched to Nutrena Life Design® Compete or Life Design® Prime, depending on desired growth rate and level of training or competition.
- Feed good, clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb per 100 lb bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
Mare Plus builds and conditions mares to meet the physical demands of pregnancy. It keeps mares in peak condition during gestation, foaling, and lactation. Start feeding Mare Plus to broodmares 90 days before conception and keep feeding it year round. Feed one ounce of Mare Plus twice daily with the feed - once in the morning and again in the evening.Mix right with regular ration. A handy measuring cup is packed inside.Supplement contains:
- D-Pantothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- P-Amino Benzoic Acid.
$23.99Contains psyllium seed husk Recommended by veterinarians, psyllium absorbs water in the intestines to form a gel-like substance which increases bulk, softens stools and keeps things moving smoothly through the intestinal tract Highly palatable apple and molasses flavored crumbles For horses of all ages Learn More