Available in Florida Location Only
Designed to be fed to a wide range of farm animals.
- 40 lbs.
Manna Pro Bite Size Nuggets Horse Treats Carrot and Spice 5 Lb. is a tasty and nutritious way to reward your horse after a ride or competition. They are loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- Manna pro bite-size nuggets are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for horses.
- Made with real carrots.
- A popular flavor that horses and horse owners demand.
Pyrantel pamoate in paste form. Labeled for control of large and small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms in horses. Packaged in calibrated plastic syringe.
- 1 cc per 60 pounds body weight orally. One syringe will worm 1,200 pounds.
Regular Price: $10.49
Special Price: $9.99
Safe-Guard® 10% Paste Dewormer Safe-Guard 10% paste for deworming horses With a great apple-cinnamon taste that ensures less waste, Safe-Guard 10% fenbendazole paste formula is safe in horses, even foals and pregnant mares. One 25 gram syringe of Safe-Guard 10% paste will treat a 1,100-lb horse and is very effective against the typical adult equine parasites (i.e. roundworms, pinworms, Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus and small strongyles (L5)).
Ideally, you should use Safe-Guard Paste to treat encysted small strongyles when pastures are dormant. Use the Safe-Guard Power Dose by administering one 25 gm syringe per 550 lbs/day for 5 consecutive days. For more information, read the product label.Learn More
- Protects from House Flies, Face Flies, Horn Flies, Stable Flies, Black Flies and Biting Gnats
- Works up to 5-7 days
- Includes sunscreen and coat conditioners
- Convenient, ready-to-use
- Easy-grip bottle features a large ball for easy, even application
- Antiseptic properties help prevent infection
- Contains benzocaine to aid in pain relief
- Creates a barrier against flies, germs and water to allow wounds to heal properly
- Also contains emu oil and tea tree oil to help promote healing
- Tube keeps product clean and free of dirt
- Extremely effective in controlling biting or sucking lice, horn flies and face flies on horses and ponies; also controls fleas, ticks and lice on dogs
- Just dust Horse Lice Duster directly onto all parts of animal's body, working in dust by brushing against the lay of the hair to bring dust into contact with the skin
- Also ideal for treating animal quarters and bedding
- 6 oz. container