- Universal self-adjusting Snap-on stainless steel combs for professional clippers
- Glides through coats quickly and efficiently for a smooth finish and to save time
- Securely fits all 4 sides of the blade eliminating comb detachment/gouge mistakes
- For best performance use Wahl #30 Ultimate or competition blade; but thay can be used with any brand #10, #15, & #30 blades
- 8 color-coded combs included with cutting lengths from 1/8
- The convenient professional attachment guide combs are the perfect accessory for grooming pets and coats of all types.
- The stainless steel technology allows combs to glide through coats quickly and efficiently leaving a smooth finish and will not leave track marks.
- Each comb has smooth tips for snag-free grooming and are conveniently color coded for easy reference
- The Stainless Steel Attachment Guide Comb kit includes all the comb lengths you need for a complete professional style clip at home:
Constructed from durable, weather resistant Hermann Oak® russet harness leather, this 5/8" headstall features leather tab bit ends for quick and easy bit changes. Double cheek adjustments give your horse a great fit. Non-rust solid brass hardware. Horse size.Learn More
Soft, super grip suede built on a reinforced half tree. This exercise saddle is long wearing and requires no breaking in. Complete with leathers, irons and girth.
Color: BrownLearn More
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted Poly Hay and Grain Feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger and up to 4 gallons of grain in the lower poly feeder. The galvanized sheet metal back version is available as a corner-mount only. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
- 32 inches High
- 24 inches Wide
- 18 inches Deep
A great basic nylon headstall at a great price, this doubled and stitched 5/8" nylon headstall has a single cheek adjustment. Durable nickel plated hardware (including conway buckle bit ends). Horse size.Learn More
- Nylon straight cinch features a black 1/2", 100 % felt backer for extra comfort.
- Nylon off billet holder
- Stainless steel buckles and dees
- New buckle roller system has less play so your latigo rolls smoothly
- Features a contoured lip to secure your latigo
The Wahl Pro Series Plus is an equine clipper kit that is perfect for trimming and touch ups. It was designed with all of the important features in mind such as convenient, lightweight and quiet!
- Cord/cordless medium-duty rotary motor grooming clipper kit
- Powerful and quiet with up to 6,000 strokes per minute and it has a new comfort grip design that makes it easy to hold and use
- Excellent clipper for the bridle path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work and it glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- 6.5 inches long, weighs 8.7 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The lightweight and quiet abilities of the Pro Series Plus make it easy to clip and trim your horse. It is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip
- Powerful rechargeable cord/cordless clipper
- New and improved #10 detachable Pro Series blade
- Durable storage case
- BONUS hoof pick (picks packed dirt and mud from hoof!)
- BONUS "How to Groom" and "Desensitizing your horse" DVD
- Blade oil, blade guard, cleaning brush and instructions
The Horizons Collection offers great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. These popular reins are constructed from weather resistant harness leather that offers superior weight, strength and durability. They have smoothed edges that feel great in your hands and water loop ends with burgundy alum tanned ties for easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More