This durable nylon saddle bag features zip closures and nickel plated hardware. Measures 9-3/4" W x 11-1/2" L x 4-1/2" D.Learn More
- Unique active ingredient kills encysted small strongyles with a single dose
- Clear gel formulation dissolves almost instantly in the horse's mouth
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 20.6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 24 x 15 x 6 in
This nylon tie down features variable adjustment dees and non-rust solid brass hardware. The snaps are looped-on for easy replacement. Measures 1" x 40".Learn More
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or stall. The durable, molded bracket easily hooks over any 2-by wide board to instantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes providedLearn More
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Triumph® Horse Feeds are specially formulated to give your horse the nutrition it requires under a broad range of conditions. Triumph® 12% Horse Feeds are regionally available in pelleted or sweet feed versions, and are designed to be fed to mares, breeding, maintenance and performance horses.
- Crude Protein, min. 12.0%
- Lysine, min. 0.55%
- Crude Fat, min. 6.0%
- Crude Fiber, max. 12.0%
- Calcium, min. - max.: 0.7 - 1.2%%
- Phosphorus, min.: 0.5%
- Copper, min.: 40 ppm
- Zinc, min.: 160 ppm
- Selenium, min.: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A, min.: 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min.: 300 IU/lb
- itamin E, min.: 40 IU/lb
- Biotin, min.: 0.3 mg.lb
Divide feed into equal feedings and feed at least twice daily at approximately the same time each day.
Reduce intake during periods of reduced exercise.
When changing from other feeds, make the change gradually over a period of one week.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
Nutrena SafeChoice Maintenance Horse Feed comes as a 50 pound bag. The feed has a controlled starch formula for maintenance horses with moderate energy needs.
- Balanced energy with moderate calories level for maintenance horses
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailiability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Pelleted form
Nutrient Level Crude Protein 12.0% Lysine 0.60% Methionine 0.25% Threonine 0.45% Crude Fat 5.0% Crude Fiber Max. 18.0% Dietary Starch Max. 20.0% Sugar Max. 5.0% Calcium 0.80 - 1.20% Phosphorus 0.60% Copper 50 ppm Zinc 160 ppm Selenium 0.50 ppm Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb Vitamin D 300 IU/lb Vitamin E 75 IU/lb Biotin 0.45 mg/lb Lactobacillus Acidophilus 4.6M CFU/lb Lactobacilllus Casei 4.6M CFU/lb Bifidobacterium Thermophilum 4.6M CFU/lb Enterococcus Faecium 4.6M CFU/lb
These reins offer strength, durability and a great feel in your hands. Durable nickel plated conway buckle bit ends. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More