Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
$23.98The Farm Innovators Heated 2 Gallon Bucket is thermostatically cotrolled to operate only when neccesary.
- Over-sized 2 gallon capacity (holds 9 quarts)
- 60 watts of power
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy duty bail with reinforced connectors
- Table of measurements
- Guaranteed for one year
- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
- Multiple purpose livestock feed
- Textured with grains & molasses for palatability & consumption
- Nutritionally Balanced
- complements current forage program
- select grains for economical source of energy
How to Feed
- Feed at the rate of .5% to 3% of body weight depending on condition of animal, purpose of feeding, and amount of supplemental forage
- Feed good quality hay or pasture at levels to ensure digestive health and general performance
- Provide fresh clean water at all times
- Feed with supplements & minerals as desired
- Feed free choice of salt.
- Crude Protein 12% (min)
- Crude Fat 2.5% (min)
- Crude Fiber 18% (max)
- Calcium 1.0% (min) / 1.5% (max)
- Phosphorous 0.5% (min)
- Salt 1.1% (min) / 1.6% (max)
- Potassium .95% (min)
- Copper 10ppm (min) / 15ppm (max)
- Selenium .1ppm (min)
- Zinc 90ppm (min)
- Vitamin A 36,000 IU/lb (min)
- Pelleted form
- Exclusive Nutri - Bloom Advantage increases fiber digestion up to 15% for better health and bloom
- Increased fat level to help maintain energy level and ideal body condition
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Contains rice bran, flax seed and beet pulp
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
Regular Price: $5.49
Special Price: $4.99
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter