A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
Regular Price: $34.99
Special Price: $29.74
- Reliable electromagnetic motor
- Thumb controlled adjustable blade #30-#15-#10
- High speed for quick trims
- Includes: Clipper, New Equine Line Bonus Soft Face Brush, Cleaning brush, Blade oil, and Instruction Book (English & Spanish)
This nylon tie down features variable adjustment dees and non-rust solid brass hardware. The snaps are looped-on for easy replacement. Measures 1" x 40".Learn More
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable container
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 4 pounds
- Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 x 6 in
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $26.99
a great gift for the horse owner. Ideal for the trail rider or for the shows
- 1 spiral curry comb
- 1 Deep massage curry comb
- 1 Mini rubber curry comb
- 1 Mane and tail comb
- 1Synthetic finishing brush
- 1Synthetic bristle grooming brush
- 1Palmyra pre-grooming brush
- 1Hoof pick
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
Regular Price: $6.49
Special Price: $4.99
- Water-based, ready-to-use pyrethrin and permethrin formula is economical, yet effective
- Repels and kills house flies, horn flies, stable flies, deer flies and horse flies, also mosquitoes, lice and gnats
- Formulated for better penetration of hair coat
- Also kills fleas and ticks on dogs
- Pleasant citronella scent
- 32 ounce
This 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high.
NOTE: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.
- Ideal for safe feeding of round bales to horses
- Open-top A-frame is 8’ in diameter
- Round 1-3/4” tubing for extra-strength
- Open top helps minimize hay waste while feeding
- Loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground
- 17” hay-saver panel
- Stands 50” high