- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers
- Cut length .8mm (1/32
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- New and Improved Silky, Shiny finish
- New distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
- Formula repels horse flies, house flies, stable flies, deer flies, gnats and mosquitoes for a full 24 hours and kills them on contact
- Kills ticks too
- Easy to apply with an applicator or piece of Turkish toweling
- Helps in the removal of dirt and dandruff and adds shine to the coat
- Effective, economical fly control
- The '5 in 1' Blade group is a specific blade group that fits on specialty clippers such as the Arco, Bravura, Chromado and Li+Pro interchangeably. They are easily detachable which makes them easier to clean than standard blades that require screws to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance.
- The '5 in 1' blade is unique because it has 5 of the top used blade sizes integrated into just one blade, saving time and costs.
- There are currently 5 blades in this series: 2179-301 '5 in 1' blade Fine; 2179-401 '5 in 1' blade Coarse; 41884-7190 '5 in 1' blade Pro Blade/Fine; 41854-7603 '5 in 1' blade Champion blade; & 41873-7200 Non-Adjustable 45 blade
- This is the 2179-301 Fine '5 in 1' blade: This is a standard blade. It is meant to be used on animals with fine hair and it easily adjusts to blade sizes #9, #19, #15, #30 and # 40. This is a standard blade because it is typically the blade that comes already attached to clipper units. (Except for the current Li+Pro).
- Fits Wahl ARCO SE, Bravura, Chromado & Li+Pro clippers
- Cutting positions #9, #10, #15, #30, #40
Regular Price: $45.97
Special Price: $28.79
The AirFlex Cinch offers the ultimate in cinch design! With the perfect combination of breathability, comfort and performance, the AirFlex Cinch is constructed from white cool flex foam that will not absorb heat like traditional black neoprene. This patented, state-of-the-art performance cinch features a unique airflow channel design that helps prevent heat from being trapped and maximizes air circulation. From cutting a cow to trail riding, riders of all types will appreciate this cinch's design. Plus, this cinch is easy to clean by simply hosing off after each ride. Padded flex edges move with your horse for extra cushioning and enhanced performance. Roper design has a unique shape that allows for more range of motion in the shoulder. Non-rust stainless steel hardware. U.S. Patents #6,993,893 and #7,340,873.Learn More
Regular Price: $44.97
Special Price: $27.99
The 15' length is ideal for everyday use with older horses for light lunging, sending over obstacles and trailer loading. Made from 3/4" polypropylene over nylon double braid yacht rope, this training rope feels great in your hands. Features a leather popper attached with a bleeding heart knot. Measures 3/4" x 15'.Learn More
Regular Price: $36.97
Special Price: $21.59
- Features a heavy webbing center with a shock absorbing neoprene cover that is easy to clean, withstands the elements and moves with he horse
- Dees for tie down and back cinch attachment
- Stainless steel hardware
Regular Price: $44.97
Special Price: $27.99
This single-ply 5/8" Hermann Oak® russet harness leather headstall has a doubled and stitched browband. Leather is rugged and weather resistant. Features double cheek adjustments, chicago screw bit ends and non-rust solid brass hardware. Horse size.Learn More