- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
$31.98The Farm Innovators Bucket Heater is a submergible bucket heater and is designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110ºF.Product Features:
- 1000 watts
- Safe in plastic
- Designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110 degrees F.
- Thermostatically controlled to regulate the water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees F
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
The Easy Now Manner Maker Halter is a revolutionary horse training tool. It uses corrective strips along nerve pressure points on the pole and nose. Each corrective strip contains metal ball bearings that are covered in nylon. The strips are backed with Velcro for removal to reward good behavior and use the Easy Now Manner Maker as a regular halter. You can also connect an Easy Now Shock Absorber to the lead rope and halter to eliminate pulling back.
Available in the following sizes:
- Medium (average)
- Nylon straight cinch features a black 1/2", 100 % felt backer for extra comfort.
- Nylon off billet holder
- Stainless steel buckles and dees
- New buckle roller system has less play so your latigo rolls smoothly
- Features a contoured lip to secure your latigo
- Medium lay ropes are made from 100% waxed nylon with rawhide burners
- A quick-release honda style
- Ideal for extra fast rope releases while remaining mounted on a horse
Crafted from single-ply 5/8" 100% natural vegetable tanned hot stuffed leather in a classic black color, this headstall has a doubled and stitched browband and chicago screw bit ends. Durable nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More
These stainless steel spurs feature a 1-3/4" shank, a 5/8" band and a rosebud rowel. Ladies' size.Learn More
This black steel snaffle bit features a 5" sweet iron mouth with copper inlay and 7" cheeks. Recommended by Stacy Westfall. Designed for riding, training and showing, these bits are great for any horse and any level of rider. Shorter shanks on a bit provide a softer feel to the horse while bits with shanks 8" or longer provide a faster response from the rider’s hand to the horse’s mouth. As with any bit, the quieter the hands, the less severe the bit will be.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More