The Farm Innovators 200 Watt Heated 16 Gallon Tub is thermostatically controlled to operate only when neccessary.
- Thermostatically controlled
- Replaceable heating element is hidden from animals and provides years of use
- Easy grip handles provide portability
- 200 Watts
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
Elegantly styled affordable dressage saddle offers the less experienced riders the option to specialize. The flexible lifetime guaranteed saddle tree is shaped to help even an inexperienced rider sit in the optimum position. Provides the perfect balance with a deep comfortable seat.
Color: BlackLearn More
This 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high.
NOTE: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.
- Ideal for safe feeding of round bales to horses
- Open-top A-frame is 8’ in diameter
- Round 1-3/4” tubing for extra-strength
- Open top helps minimize hay waste while feeding
- Loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground
- 17” hay-saver panel
- Stands 50” high
A great lightweight 12” starter saddle. Easy to take care of and great for everyday riding. Features floral tooled jockeys and hooded stirrups, synthetic skirts and fenders, leather pommel, cantle and horn and padded suede seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2"
- CANTLE: 4 1/2"
- SWELL: 10"
- RIGGING: Drop Dee
- GULLET: 5 1/2"
- SKIRT: 21” x 21”
- WEIGHT: 12 lbs.
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Light Chestnut
This great trail saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features beautiful hand stamped basket tooling, neoprene in-skirts, blevins style quick change buckles, padded sewn stirrups, smooth leather seat and silver engraved conchos.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3 1/2”
- CANTLE: 4 1/2”
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt D
- SKIRT: 26 1/2” x 26 1/2”
- WEIGHT: 24 lbs
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"
A headstall with a simple, streamlined design that looks great on any horse! Made from single-ply 3/4" golden brown harness leather, this headstall has a single cheek cart buckle adjustment. Brown latigo leather ties accent bit ends. Nickel plated hardware. Horse size.Learn More
Excellent youth starter saddle built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree. Features 12" stitched suede leather seat, embossed tooling, neoprene in the skirts, Blevins style buckles and embossed hooded stirrups.
- Rawhide Covered Tree
- Semi Quarter
- Drop D
- 21" x 19
- Size: 12"
- Color: Light Oil