Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
Soft, super grip suede built on a reinforced half tree. This exercise saddle is long wearing and requires no breaking in. Complete with leathers, irons and girth.
Color: BrownLearn More
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
The new KM5 rotary motor, German engineered professional 2-Speed clipper delivers maximum performance, increased power and torque and extended durability with essentially no maintenance.
- Professional 2-Speed rotary motor clipper with superior power and torque
- The KM5 features Constant Speed Control which automatically delivers more power when needed while clipping through mats and thick coats making quick work of tough situations. Proven increased power and torque while being extremely quiet.
- New Ergonomic design confirmed by ergonomic experts in Europe. The KM5 design features an ergonomic and lightweight body shape for increased comfort and control with all the benefits of being correctly-balanced and minimal vibration for reduced wrist fatigue.
- #10 Ultimate Competition Series blade set for better clipping performamce
- Excellent blade system: blades stay secure and are easy detachable
- Great for all over grooming, including mats and complete shave downs
- Quote: Certified Master Groomer, Suesan Watson ~ It's a great working clipper; maneuvers nicely and will go through coats smoothly. With the KM5 you get a true cut without having to go over a spot more than once making better use of your time. It's an affordable clipper that will save you both time and money.
- Professional 2-Speed Rotary Motor Clipper with 14 ft. Flexible Cord
- Ultimate Competition Series #10 Detachable Blade Set
- Blade Oil
- Cleaning Brush
- Instruction Book
This great saddle is built on a rawhide covered fiberglass tree. Features hand carved floral pattern, neoprene in skirts for comfort, blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded sewn stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers, padded suede seat and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter Horse
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 4” Cheyenne Rolled
- SWELL: 12 3/4”
- GULLET: 7 1/4”
- RIGGING: Heavy D
- SKIRT: 25” x 26”
- WEIGHT: 23 lbs
- COLOR: Dark Oil
- SIZE: 15 1/2"
With a popular contoured design, this saddle pad shapes to the horse's back and gives a closer contact fit for less saddle roll. It is quality made featuring a Herculon fabric top, a 1/2" felt insert and a Tacky-Tack bottom. The Herculon is mildew resistant, quick-drying and easy to clean. The PVC, closed cell foam coated polyester tacky bottom is non-slip, breathable and offers easy care. The unique waffle pattern of the Tacky-Tack provides ventilation and quick drying. Distressed brown top grain wear leathers feature a ride the brand "W" insignia. Measure 32" x 32". Made by Weaver. Tacky-Tack™ U.S. Patents #7,032,366, #7,178,319 and #7,481,035.Learn More
From the original King Series.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Full Quarter
- HORN: 3"
- SWELL: 13"
- GULLET: 7 1/2"
- CANTLE: 4"
- SKIRT: 25" x 26"
- RIGGING: In Skirt
- WEIGHT: 22lbs
- Blevins style quick change buckles
- Neoprene in skirts
- Size: 15"
- Color: Dark Oil
This perfect starter saddle is built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree. Features - Hand carved floral and basketweave pattern, engraved silver conchos, neoprene in skirts, padded leather covered stirrups, blevins style quick change buckles, saddle strings and padded leather deep seat.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 3”
- CANTLE: 3 1/2” Cheyenne Roll
- SWELL: 13”
- GULLET: 7”
- RIGGING: In-Skirt
- SKIRT: 24” x 25”
- WEIGHT: 20 lbs
- COLOR: Medium Tan
- SIZE: 12"
This saddle is perfect for your pony!
Specifications Tree Wood Covered Seat 12" Padded & Quilted Horn Leather Covered Cantle 1 3/4" Tall Rigging Free Dee, Rear Slot Skirts 20" Double Square Stirrups Leather Covered Weight 15 lbs. Finish Black, Medium Oil, Burgundy, or Chocolate Extras Hand Laced Rear Skirts with Rear Billets Tooling Assorted Acorn, Floral, or Basketweave