These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted Poly Hay and Grain Feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger and up to 4 gallons of grain in the lower poly feeder. The galvanized sheet metal back version is available as a corner-mount only. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
- 32 inches High
- 24 inches Wide
- 18 inches Deep
Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
- The Wahl Arco is a Professional Equine clipper kit that is perfect for the bridal path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work on all breeds
- Professional cordless '5 in 1' blade clipper kit with 2 NiMH batteries and unsurpassed cutting performance
- Exceptionally lightweight, amazingly quiet with no vibration at 5,500 strokes per minute, the Arco gives you the power and performance you need
- The adjustable '5 in 1' blade has blade sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, & #40 all in one blade and glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- The clipper and blade are ALWAYS cool running and give you continuous cordless operation with the dual-charge battery packs
- The unsurpassed cutting ability of the '5 in 1' blade by Wahl ensures top clipper performance for all grooming needs
- 6.75 inches long, weighs 7.9 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The Arco clipper is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip!
- Professional cordless Arco clipper
- 2 NiMH batteries giving you continuous runtime
- '5 in 1' adjustable blade
- Durable storage case
- Charging base
- 4 slide on attachment guide combs
- Blade oil, cleaning brush and instructions
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
The Wahl Pro Series Plus is an equine clipper kit that is perfect for trimming and touch ups. It was designed with all of the important features in mind such as convenient, lightweight and quiet!
- Cord/cordless medium-duty rotary motor grooming clipper kit
- Powerful and quiet with up to 6,000 strokes per minute and it has a new comfort grip design that makes it easy to hold and use
- Excellent clipper for the bridle path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work and it glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- 6.5 inches long, weighs 8.7 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The lightweight and quiet abilities of the Pro Series Plus make it easy to clip and trim your horse. It is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip
- Powerful rechargeable cord/cordless clipper
- New and improved #10 detachable Pro Series blade
- Durable storage case
- BONUS hoof pick (picks packed dirt and mud from hoof!)
- BONUS "How to Groom" and "Desensitizing your horse" DVD
- Blade oil, blade guard, cleaning brush and instructions
- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water
- Customized for our 2′ x 1′ canning tank and 2′ x 1′ x 4′ stock tank
- Stand and Tank Sold Seperately
Product Specifications Item # Height Width Weight JDGCT21S 13 Inches 26 Inches 19 lbs JDWT214S 13 Inches 23 Inches 30 lbs
Crafted from single-ply 100% natural vegetable tanned hot stuffed leather in a classic black color, these reins feature chicago screw bit ends. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
The Horizons Collection offers great basic tack perfect for everyday riding. These popular reins are constructed from weather resistant harness leather that offers superior weight, strength and durability. They have smoothed edges that feel great in your hands and water loop ends with burgundy alum tanned ties for easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 8'.Learn More
The new KM5 rotary motor, German engineered professional 2-Speed clipper delivers maximum performance, increased power and torque and extended durability with essentially no maintenance.
- Professional 2-Speed rotary motor clipper with superior power and torque
- The KM5 features Constant Speed Control which automatically delivers more power when needed while clipping through mats and thick coats making quick work of tough situations. Proven increased power and torque while being extremely quiet.
- New Ergonomic design confirmed by ergonomic experts in Europe. The KM5 design features an ergonomic and lightweight body shape for increased comfort and control with all the benefits of being correctly-balanced and minimal vibration for reduced wrist fatigue.
- #10 Ultimate Competition Series blade set for better clipping performamce
- Excellent blade system: blades stay secure and are easy detachable
- Great for all over grooming, including mats and complete shave downs
- Quote: Certified Master Groomer, Suesan Watson ~ It's a great working clipper; maneuvers nicely and will go through coats smoothly. With the KM5 you get a true cut without having to go over a spot more than once making better use of your time. It's an affordable clipper that will save you both time and money.
- Professional 2-Speed Rotary Motor Clipper with 14 ft. Flexible Cord
- Ultimate Competition Series #10 Detachable Blade Set
- Blade Oil
- Cleaning Brush
- Instruction Book