Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Regular Price: $5.49
Special Price: $4.99
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.49
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
Manna Pro Bite Size Nuggets Horse Treats Carrot and Spice 5 Lb. is a tasty and nutritious way to reward your horse after a ride or competition. They are loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- Manna pro bite-size nuggets are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for horses.
- Made with real carrots.
- A popular flavor that horses and horse owners demand.
Pyrantel pamoate in paste form. Labeled for control of large and small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms in horses. Packaged in calibrated plastic syringe.
- 1 cc per 60 pounds body weight orally. One syringe will worm 1,200 pounds.
Fiebing's most complete, All-in-One cleaner and conditioner for use on smooth leather. 4-Way Care preserves by waterproofing and replenishing tanning oils; strengthens by coating each leather fiber with a blend of the finest leather oils and waxes; beautifies the finish by coating it with waxes which also aid in resisting dirt; and cleans fine leathers—including exotics—because it contains leather soaps that float out dirt and grime. Especially effective on leather upholstery including leather car seats, because it leaves no residue.Learn More
This riding bat features an 18" shaft and comes in a classic red color. A comfortable PVC handle feels great in the hands.Learn More
Fits every size 4# salt brick and all 4# and 5# natural salt rocks, Guaranteed!Learn More