- Work saddle pad
- Quality crafted with a rugged canvas top
- 1" felt insert and an off-white fleece bottom
- Distressed brown top grain wear leathers feature a ride the brand "W" insignia
- Olive drab
- 31" x 32"
You’ll love the way these burnished Hermann Oak® russet harness leather reins feel in your hands. The tallows in the rugged, weather resistant russet harness leather provide extra durability for years of great looks and dependable service you can count on! Paired before cutting is complete, these reins have a consistent feel in both hands. These simple, single-ply reins feature comfortable, smoothed edges and water loops with tie laces for quick and easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
- Nylon straight cinch features a black 1/2", 100 % felt backer for extra comfort.
- Nylon off billet holder
- Stainless steel buckles and dees
- New buckle roller system has less play so your latigo rolls smoothly
- Features a contoured lip to secure your latigo
NRHA Champion, Stacy Westfall, demands tack that performs as well as it looks. We took our oiled ProTack and added buckle bit ends to suit Stacy's needs. Cut from weighty, rugged Hermann Oak harness leather, these reins have a four-step finish that gives them an exceptional feel that everyone loves. Stainless steel buckle bit ends offer easy bit changes. Measure 5/8" x 8'.Learn More
- Doubled and stiched harness leather breast collars are perfect for a myriad of riders
- Width tapers from 1 3/4" to 1 1/4"
- Nickel plates hardware, snap is solid brass
- Sunset color