- Single-ply 5/8" burgundy latigo leather bridle
- 5" curb bit
- 6' reins
- All leather curb strap
- Nickel plated hardware
- Economically priced for your profitability
- Fits Wahl KM-2, Switchblade, and Storm Clippers
- Cuts 2.5 x's faster
- Cut length 1.8mm (1/16
- New ultimate blade line has silky, shiny finish
- New Distinctive Black Chrome finish has been added for superior rust protection
- The '5 in 1' Blade group is a specific blade group that fits on specialty clippers such as the Arco, Bravura, Chromado and Li+Pro interchangeably. They are easily detachable which makes them easier to clean than standard blades that require screws to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance.
- The '5 in 1' blade is unique because it has 5 of the top used blade sizes integrated into just one blade, saving time and costs.
- There are currently 5 blades in this series: 2179-301 '5 in 1' blade Fine; 2179-401 '5 in 1' blade Coarse; 41884-7190 '5 in 1' blade Pro Blade/Fine; 41854-7603 '5 in 1' blade Champion blade; & 41873-7200 Non-Adjustable 45 blade
- This is the 2179-301 Fine '5 in 1' blade: This is a standard blade. It is meant to be used on animals with fine hair and it easily adjusts to blade sizes #9, #19, #15, #30 and # 40. This is a standard blade because it is typically the blade that comes already attached to clipper units. (Except for the current Li+Pro).
- Fits Wahl ARCO SE, Bravura, Chromado & Li+Pro clippers
- Cutting positions #9, #10, #15, #30, #40
Neatsfoot Oil Compound Leather Softener makes your leather soft and supple by lubricating the leather fibers. Great for restoring leather by softening, preserving and waterproofing it. Made of a combination of natural and synthetic oils commonly used by saddlemakers and boot makers.Learn More
$24.98The Farm Innovators Heated 2 Gallon Bucket is thermostatically cotrolled to operate only when neccesary.
- Over-sized 2 gallon capacity (holds 9 quarts)
- 60 watts of power
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Heavy duty bail with reinforced connectors
- Table of measurements
- Guaranteed for one year
When you're looking for the perfect combination of dependability and value, these Basic halters are the right choice. With features like brass plated hardware, box-stitching at stress points and oblong buckle holes, this 1" non-adjustable nylon halter is a great buy. Average horse or yearling draft size.Learn More
Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Chin and Throat Snap Halter, 1" Small Horse or Weanling Draft - Red 35-7034-RD$24.97
This is the same quality-made, original Weaver halter you've come to know and love! With top quality nylon construction, heat-sealed oblong buckle holes, box-stitching at stress points and true-to-fit-sizing, this will be your go-to halter. This 1" halter features a convenient, adjustable design, a comfortable rolled throat and brass plated hardware (except looped-on throat snap is non-rust solid brass). Small horse or weanling draft size.Learn More
Keep grooming supplies organized with the little giant duratote. Extra-thick sidewalls and compartments make this tote the one that will last a long time. Compartments hold brushes, creams and sprays. Handle now features holes to hold picks and tools. Ideal for storing household cleaning or automotive supplies.Learn More
- New comfort rubber grip fits perfectly into any size hand!`
- New Patent Pending ergonomic and stylish design is easier to grip and use!
- Two stainless steel blades for more coverage in one swipe!
- Handle easily separates to give you the ability to de-shed over larger areas while still maintaining maximum control.
- Two sizes of serated blades: use one to remove top layer of the coat then flip over to the other side to groom closer to the skin.