Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
Our 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high. NOTES: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.Learn More
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
From the original King Series. Youth saddle designed for all events. Features hand tooled basket and barbed wire tooling with roughout seat, fender and jockey, neoprene in the skirts, Blevins style buckles, silver conchos, padded rawhide laced stirrups, nylon lined stirrup leathers and saddle strings.
- TREE: Rawhide Covered
- BARS: Semi Quarter
- HORN: 2
- SWELL: 10
- GULLET: 6.5
- CANTLE: 4
- SKIRT: 21' x 24
- RIGGING: Double Drop D
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Dark Oil
Barbed wire embossing gives these spur straps extra style. Constructed from rugged russet harness leather, these spur straps are built to last. Durable nickel plated hardware.Learn More
- Deep 8" bowl holds 5.5 gallons of water
- Made especially for horses, exotic pets, or small farm animals
- The AHW30 is electric and uses a 75-watt super-efficient infrared heating pad, that is thermostatically controlled
- Heat pads are totally isolated from the animal to prevent danger from shock
- Units have a non-siphoning, easy maintenance water valve
- Height of Trough: 16"
- Dimensions: 21" x 22" x 23"
- Additional pressure regulator required for pressures above 55 p.s.i.
- AMPS: .7
- Watts: 75
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.Learn More
These durable, weather resistant Hermann Oak® russet harness leather reins are designed for trainers or anyone who changes bits frequently. Features leather tab bit ends for easy bit changes. Measure 5/8" x 8'.Learn More
A great little 12” starter saddle for everyday riding, trail riding or even the show ring. Basketweave tooling on round skirts and pommel, roughout suede covered hard seat and jockeys, rawhide cantle, suede wrapped horn, rawhide laced stirrups, roughout fenders and jockeys with serpentine border, saddle strings, back cinch easy quick change blevins style buckles and neoprene in skirt.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Semi Quarter
- Horn: 2 1/2”
- Cantle: 3 1/2”
- Swell: 11”
- Gullet: 6”
- Rigging: Drop Dee
- Skirt: 22” x 21”
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Color: Medium Oil
- SIZE: 12"
- COLOR: Medium Oil