This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
- The Wahl Arco is a Professional Equine clipper kit that is perfect for the bridal path, fetlocks, face, ears and finish work on all breeds
- Professional cordless '5 in 1' blade clipper kit with 2 NiMH batteries and unsurpassed cutting performance
- Exceptionally lightweight, amazingly quiet with no vibration at 5,500 strokes per minute, the Arco gives you the power and performance you need
- The adjustable '5 in 1' blade has blade sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, & #40 all in one blade and glides through coats quickly and efficiently
- The clipper and blade are ALWAYS cool running and give you continuous cordless operation with the dual-charge battery packs
- The unsurpassed cutting ability of the '5 in 1' blade by Wahl ensures top clipper performance for all grooming needs
- 6.75 inches long, weighs 7.9 ounces; 1-year limited professional warranty
- The Arco clipper is a must have clipper for every horse owner who wants to save time and have a great finished clip!
- Professional cordless Arco clipper
- 2 NiMH batteries giving you continuous runtime
- '5 in 1' adjustable blade
- Durable storage case
- Charging base
- 4 slide on attachment guide combs
- Blade oil, cleaning brush and instructions
Crafted from single-ply 100% natural vegetable tanned hot stuffed leather in a classic black color, these reins feature chicago screw bit ends. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
This polished stainless steel offset dee bit features a 5" slightly curved sweet iron mouth with copper inlay and 3" offset dees. Best used with an all leather curb strap to prevent the bit from pulling through the horse's mouth, offset dees are great bits for starting colts, training exercises, introducing a new riding discipline or for softening an older, more seasoned horse's mouth.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More
Designed and built for long distance riding, Saddle tree bars are padded with shock absorbing foam and covered with fleece. Features flat forward seat, nylon fully adjustable rigging and leather covered stirrups.
- Tree: Rawhide Covered
- Bars: Full Quarter
- Cantle: 3.5"
- Swell: 8.5"
- Gullet: 8"
- Rigging: Drop D
- Skirt: 20.5" x 18"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- COLOR: Black
- SIZE: 15"
Excellent youth starter saddle built on a 5 year guaranteed rawhide covered tree. Features 12" stitched suede leather seat, embossed tooling, neoprene in the skirts, Blevins style buckles and embossed hooded stirrups.
- Rawhide Covered Tree
- Semi Quarter
- Drop D
- 21" x 19
- Size: 12"
- Color: Light Oil
All around youth saddle built on a 5 year guaranteed tree. Features floral embossed tooling, 13" suede leather seat, neoprene in skirts, leather covered Blevins style buckles, padded laced stirrups and saddle strings.
- Rawhide Covered Tree
- Semi Quarter
- Heavy D
- 22" x 22
- SIZE: 13"
- COLOR: Dark Oil
The Cranky Horse Swivel is simple to install and is very affordable! Cranky Horse Swivels are proudly made in the U.S.A! The are forged out of solid quality steel and no corners are cut. Teaches and promotes discipline and respect! Great for training or retraining problem horses.
- Installs on wood or metal post
- Galvanized lag bolts included
- "Quality" time-out
- 360 degree of movement
- Cooling down time
- A must for spoiled horses
- Perfect for colt training
- Great for bathing
- Encourages tielding of the hindquarters
- Safely tie for long periods
- Attractive & Conveinent
This classic all purpose saddle is ideal for cross country, eventing, jumping and hacking. The Event Winner is modeled after the famous German saddle at an affordable price. The modified cutback head fits well over the horse's withers. Safety stirrup bars.
Color: BlackLearn More
A customer favorite, you’ll love the way these burnished Hermann Oak® russet harness leather reins feel in your hands. The tallows in the rugged, weather resistant russet harness leather provide extra durability for years of great looks and dependable service you can count on! Paired before cutting is complete, these reins have a consistent feel in both hands. These simple, single-ply reins feature comfortable, smoothed edges and water loops with tie laces for quick and easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 8'.Learn More