Regionally designed to supplement free-range conditions where animals have access to natural browse and forbs--and to match local conditions. High nutrient density delivers more economical feeding and more nutritional value with every pound of feed.
- Optimum Performance Formulas: Scientifically tested and field proven nutrition matches your unique forage conditions and ensures higher animal productivity, bigger antlers and record performance for every stage of development.
- Palatability Plus: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ deliver a unique and consistent blend of natural ingredients with Record Rack’s exclusive flavoring system to ensure maximum palatability and consumption.
- By-Pass Amino Acid Balancing: Proprietary nutrient formulation and Optimum Performance Technology™ balance critical by-pass amino acid levels and provide the most bio-available source of amino acids for optimum growth and performance.
- Organic Trace Mineral Complexes: Proprietary mineral complexes with organic nutrients provide the most bio-available sources of trace minerals—and in the right ratios to ensure optimum utilization and enhanced metabolic performance.
- Forage Max: Proprietary blend of select feed ingredients with added yeast maximize the digestibility and utilization of natural forbs and browse.
- Water Guard Pellets: State-of-the-art-pellet design and proprietary nutrient formulation deliver built-in weather resistance to keep water out and valuable nutrients in. That means easier feeding, less waste and more bio-available nutrients for optimum performance.
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 20.6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 24 x 15 x 6 in
OTC™ Jug by Farnam is a paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug. It contains a full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients and absorbs quickly. Use before or after workout. Give 1 full 60 cc tube onto back of tongue. Give 1/2 tube before or after light workout during hot weather to prevent dehydration. Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat. Keep ample drinking water supplied. THIS PRODUCT INTENDED FOR HORSES ONLY - DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE OR OTHER RUMINANTS.
- Paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug.
- Contains full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Use before or after workout.
- This Otc Jug Paste is one of many top quality items in our Electrolytes department.
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or stall. The durable, molded bracket easily hooks over any 2-by wide board to instantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes providedLearn More
This riding whip has a 30" shaft, a 6" popper and comes with a black shaft. The PVC handle offers great grip and comfort.Learn More
This durable nylon saddle bag features zip closures and nickel plated hardware. Measures 9-3/4" W x 11-1/2" L x 4-1/2" D.Learn More
$11.99Quest Gel for Control Against Internal Parasites - 11.3G : Provides horse owners worldwide with safe, effective control against a broad spectrum of internal parasites, including bots. Numerous research trials have demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of moxidectin in breeding mares, stallions, and foals 4 months of age or older. Learn More
- Unique active ingredient kills encysted small strongyles with a single dose
- Clear gel formulation dissolves almost instantly in the horse's mouth