- Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose
- Application: Carpet; Furniture; Rugs; Upholstery; Fabric
- Applicable Material: Gentle Fabrics; Upholstery
- Chemical Compound: N/A.
- Extremely gentle detergent used to clean cattle and horses.
- Includes four 7.5 lb jars of paste cleaner.
Exciting color combinations give this poly roper rein a fashionable look you'll love! This quality roper rein features durable, weather resistant russet harness leather water loops at both ends with alum tanned leather laces and nickel plated scissor snaps. You'll appreciate the great feel this rein has in your hands. Measures 3/8" x 8'.Learn More
Neatsfoot Oil Compound Leather Softener makes your leather soft and supple by lubricating the leather fibers. Great for restoring leather by softening, preserving and waterproofing it. Made of a combination of natural and synthetic oils commonly used by saddlemakers and boot makers.Learn More
This premium polypropylene lead has a soft, broken-in feel you'll love! Features a non-rust solid brass 225 snap. Measures 5/8" x 10'.
- Color: Hunter Green
An Energy Supplement
A concentrated energy source that provides energy and weight gain to horses of all ages.
- Rich in Linoleic Acid, which helps promote a shiny, healthy coat.
- Blend of 3 Oils – Wheat Germ Oil, Soybean Oil and Corn Oil.
- Provides Vitamin E – An important anti-oxidant.
- A great way to add fat to your horse’s diet without increasing their grain intake.
- 1 gallon – 64-day supply (2oz/day)
- Degummed soybean oil, refined corn oil, wheat germ oil, alphatocopheryl acetate, artificial flavors.
Feeding Directions Foals Feed 1-3 fluid oz. per day as desired Mares Feed 2-8 fluid oz. per day as desired Breeding Horses Feed 2-8 fluid oz. per day as desired Maintenance Horses Feed 2-6 fluid oz. per day as desired Performance Horses Feed 6-12 fluid oz. per day as desired
This riding crop has a 20" shaft and comes in a black color. The comfortable PVC handle feels great in the hands.Learn More
This nickel plated pony ring snaffle bit features a 4-1/2" mouth and 1-3/4" rings.
Please note: Horses and ponies should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More