The 15' length is ideal for everyday use with older horses for light lunging, sending over obstacles and trailer loading. Made from 3/4" polypropylene over nylon double braid yacht rope, this training rope feels great in your hands. Features a leather popper attached with a bleeding heart knot. Measures 3/4" x 15'.Learn More
- Universal self-adjusting Snap-on stainless steel combs for professional clippers
- Glides through coats quickly and efficiently for a smooth finish and to save time
- Securely fits all 4 sides of the blade eliminating comb detachment/gouge mistakes
- For best performance use Wahl #30 Ultimate or competition blade; but thay can be used with any brand #10, #15, & #30 blades
- 8 color-coded combs included with cutting lengths from 1/8
- The convenient professional attachment guide combs are the perfect accessory for grooming pets and coats of all types.
- The stainless steel technology allows combs to glide through coats quickly and efficiently leaving a smooth finish and will not leave track marks.
- Each comb has smooth tips for snag-free grooming and are conveniently color coded for easy reference
- The Stainless Steel Attachment Guide Comb kit includes all the comb lengths you need for a complete professional style clip at home:
- Stands are constructed of 1-3/4″ tubular steel
- Stands feature our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Tank and Stand sold separately
Product Specifications Item # Water Tank Stand fits: Height Width Length JDWTS Tank JDGCT21S 28 Inches 22 Inches 22 Inches JDWTSL Tank JDWTSL 28 Inches 30 Inches 42 - 1/2" Inches
- Nylon straight cinch features a black 1/2", 100 % felt backer for extra comfort.
- Nylon off billet holder
- Stainless steel buckles and dees
- New buckle roller system has less play so your latigo rolls smoothly
- Features a contoured lip to secure your latigo
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
The 13 Tooth Wizard LR allows for both on/off-skin clipping, blocking and shearing sheep and cattle without having to use a shearing machine. The tip of each tooth is shaped like a shearing comb and the rounded tips enable the tooth slide through animal hair with ease, ensuring a smooth even finish.
The Wizard show set will work on the Lister Star Clipper, Legend, and Liberty. For best results, use on animal hair that is a little damp.Learn More
Constructed from durable, weather resistant Hermann Oak® russet harness leather, this 5/8" headstall features leather tab bit ends for quick and easy bit changes. Double cheek adjustments give your horse a great fit. Non-rust solid brass hardware. Horse size.Learn More
This pad has a 1" felt center and a felt covering on the top and bottom. Suede wear leathers provide protection. Measures 32" x 32".Learn More
The Easy Now is a new product much needed for the health and humane treatment of horses and cattle. It is a device developed and endorsed by ropers, veterinarians, horse trainers and stock contractors.
***CLICK ON THE VIDEO TAB ABOVE TO SEE THE EASY NOW SHOCK ABSORBER IN ACTION!!***
Specifications Weight 7 oz. Length 7 in. Total Stretch Length 17 in. Attachment Bi-Directional (attach to either end)
The AirFlex Cinch offers the ultimate in cinch design! With the perfect combination of breathability, comfort and performance, the AirFlex Cinch is constructed from white cool flex foam that will not absorb heat like traditional black neoprene. This patented, state-of-the-art performance cinch features a unique airflow channel design that helps prevent heat from being trapped and maximizes air circulation. From cutting a cow to trail riding, riders of all types will appreciate this cinch's design. Plus, this cinch is easy to clean by simply hosing off after each ride. Padded flex edges move with your horse for extra cushioning and enhanced performance. Roper design has a unique shape that allows for more range of motion in the shoulder. Non-rust stainless steel hardware. U.S. Patents #6,993,893 and #7,340,873.Learn More