- Universal self-adjusting Snap-on stainless steel combs for professional clippers
- Glides through coats quickly and efficiently for a smooth finish and to save time
- Securely fits all 4 sides of the blade eliminating comb detachment/gouge mistakes
- For best performance use Wahl #30 Ultimate or competition blade; but thay can be used with any brand #10, #15, & #30 blades
- 8 color-coded combs included with cutting lengths from 1/8
- The convenient professional attachment guide combs are the perfect accessory for grooming pets and coats of all types.
- The stainless steel technology allows combs to glide through coats quickly and efficiently leaving a smooth finish and will not leave track marks.
- Each comb has smooth tips for snag-free grooming and are conveniently color coded for easy reference
- The Stainless Steel Attachment Guide Comb kit includes all the comb lengths you need for a complete professional style clip at home:
- Nylon straight cinch features a black 1/2", 100 % felt backer for extra comfort.
- Nylon off billet holder
- Stainless steel buckles and dees
- New buckle roller system has less play so your latigo rolls smoothly
- Features a contoured lip to secure your latigo
A great basic nylon headstall at a great price, this doubled and stitched 5/8" nylon headstall has a single cheek adjustment. Durable nickel plated hardware (including conway buckle bit ends). Horse size.Learn More
Strongid® C2X™ is a concentrated, daily, in feed dewormer that kills parasites before they affect your horse's health. Prevents migration of large strongyle (strongylus vulgaris) larvae.Administer as a topdress or mixed in the horses daily grain ration at the rate of 1.2mg pyrantel tartate per lb of bodyweig.To achieve this dose .Safe for use in pregnant mares and foals.Pyrantel Tartrate.Dimensions (L x W x H):10 x 10 x 7.62Learn More
A more economical version of our Diamondback Saddle Pads that are topped with the same Herculon material. Features an economical 1" multi-felt center with a maize felt bottom. Suede wear leathers for extra protection. Assorted colors will be shipped. Measures 30" x 30".Learn More
Constructed from durable, weather resistant Hermann Oak® russet harness leather, this 5/8" headstall features leather tab bit ends for quick and easy bit changes. Double cheek adjustments give your horse a great fit. Non-rust solid brass hardware. Horse size.Learn More
You’ll love the way these burnished Hermann Oak® russet harness leather reins feel in your hands. The tallows in the rugged, weather resistant russet harness leather provide extra durability for years of great looks and dependable service you can count on! Paired before cutting is complete, these reins have a consistent feel in both hands. These simple, single-ply reins feature comfortable, smoothed edges and water loops with tie laces for quick and easy replacement. Measure 5/8" x 7'.Learn More
- Features a heavy webbing center with a shock absorbing neoprene cover that is easy to clean, withstands the elements and moves with he horse
- Dees for tie down and back cinch attachment
- Stainless steel hardware
This single-ply 5/8" Hermann Oak® russet harness leather headstall has a doubled and stitched browband. Leather is rugged and weather resistant. Features double cheek adjustments, chicago screw bit ends and non-rust solid brass hardware. Horse size.Learn More