- Clipper blade disinfectant and cleaner that is ready to use
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, and Tuberculocidal
- Effectively kills microorganisms at room temperature with a 3 minute contact time
- Effectively cleans and disinfects hard, non-porus surfaces such as hair cutting and clipping implements
- Effectively inactivates HCV, HBV, and HIV-1 on precleaned surfaces or objects previously soiled with blood or body fluids
- New comfort rubber grip fits perfectly into any size hand!`
- New Patent Pending ergonomic and stylish design is easier to grip and use!
- Two stainless steel blades for more coverage in one swipe!
- Handle easily separates to give you the ability to de-shed over larger areas while still maintaining maximum control.
- Two sizes of serated blades: use one to remove top layer of the coat then flip over to the other side to groom closer to the skin.
This brown nylon training fork quickly attaches to the breast collar or girth with a scissor snap end. Features 1-3/4" rings for rein attachment. Durable nickel plated hardware. Measures 1" x 48"Learn More
For a reliable fit when tightening your horse's cinch, choose this heavy-duty nylon latigo. Features holes for buckling and a burgundy alum tanned leather tie. Measures 1-3/4" x 70".Learn More
- Protects from House Flies, Face Flies, Horn Flies, Stable Flies, Black Flies and Biting Gnats
- Works up to 5-7 days
- Includes sunscreen and coat conditioners
- Convenient, ready-to-use
- Easy-grip bottle features a large ball for easy, even application
SpeeCo's Sportman's Bell is designed with a larger handle for an easier grip. Great for sporting events and is available with or without a vinyl grip.Learn More
This feed is designed to be fed as a supplement to free choice pasture and long stem quality hay. It is not designed to be fed as the sole ration.
Introduce this and all new feeds slowly over a 7 to 10 day period to all species.
Animals should have access to free choice, long stem hay at all times, in addition to free access to pasture.
Feed adult maintenance horses at the rate of 1-2% of bodyweight (1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight) depending upon body condition, amount of work, and quality of quantity of range and forage. Provide access to free choice, long stem hay at all times. Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
Feed weaned beef cattle on pasture at the rate of 1-3% of bodyweight (1-3 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight) depending upon desired rate of gain, body condition, and quality and quantity of range and forage. Provide access to free choice hay and clean drinking water at all times.
Feed goats at the rate of 1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight per head per day. Provide free access to clean drinking water and free choice hay and pasture at all times.
Feed sheep at the rate of 1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight per head per day. Provide free access to clean drinking water and free choice hay and pasture at all times.Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein, min.: 12.0%
- Crude Fat, min.: 3.0%
- Crude Fiber, max.: 15.0%
- Calcium, min. - max.: min. 0.7% - max. 1.2%
- Phosphorus, min.: 0.35%
- Copper, min.: 5 ppm
- Zinc, min.: 100 ppm
- Selenium, min.: 0.3 ppm
- Vitamin A, min.: 2,500 IU/LB
The handy nylon holster easily straps on the saddle or saddle bag and includes a dee ring on back for added stability. Webbing strap with hook and loop closure keeps water bottle in place. Water bottle included.Learn More