- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
This comprehensive vitamin and mineral supplement provides scientifically balanced nutrients to meet the rigorous demands of your horse’s body at all stages of life. An all-natural supplement, NutriMix provides crucial growth support, performance conditioning, digestive support and promotes all-around health. For more information on the vitamins, minerals, amino acids and digestive aids included in NutriMix please scroll over to the NutriMix tab in the upper right corner.
Instructions: Feed 2 scoops (100 grams) daily. Each 6 pound container includes approximately 30 servings (100 grams).
For optimal results feed with an alfalfa or alfalfa-blend hay.Learn More
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted Poly Hay and Grain Feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger and up to 4 gallons of grain in the lower poly feeder. The galvanized sheet metal back version is available as a corner-mount only. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.
- 32 inches High
- 24 inches Wide
- 18 inches Deep
- Premium English bridal leather, 5/8" headstall is doubled and stiched with a single-ply throught latch and double chhek adjustments
- Accented with nickel brass spots and nickel plated zinc die cast texas star conchos with an 18K gold plated star
- Stainless steel buckles
An all-natural weight and muscle support supplement designed to increase appetite and provide a noticeable weight gain in your horse. Quality active ingredients utilize cutting edge technologies to increase strength and energy levels in your horse to allow you to get the most out of your training sessions with faster recovery times.
For optimum results feed two scoops daily. One gallon (4 lb) container is expected to last between one and two months.Learn More
This stainless steel ring snaffle bit has a 5" single twisted copper wire mouth and 3" flat rings. Best used with an all leather curb strap to prevent the bit from pulling through the horse's mouth, ring snaffles are great bits for starting colts, training exercises, introducing a new riding discipline or for softening an older, more seasoned horse's mouth.
Please note: Horses should never wear a bit when tied.Learn More