Horse Blankets - Mats
- Made of 1200 denier waterproof ripstop poly outer shell with 210 lining, 250 grams poly fill
- Adjustable Snuggit neck allows you to customize the fit of this blanket to your horse
- Fleece wither protection
- Crossed surcingles with elastic ends
- Adjustable leg straps with elastic ends
- Adjustable double buckle front with snap closures
- Shoulder gussets for freedom of movement
- The edges of this mat have no tapering and are square cut.
- Spheroid surface shape
- Item will be shipped via Motor Freight, too large and bulky for UPS.
- Exercise Mat
- 4' x 6' x 3/4"
Rolled Rubber offers superior durability, is suitable for both interior and exterior applications and is ideal for surfacing (or underlayment) areas that require resilience, sound absorption, spike resistance and/or traction.
The 100% recycled rubber rolls are specially designed and manufactured for durability. They also serve as an effective buffer against acoustical vibration.
- Thickness: 1/4" (6MM)
- Materials: Recycled Rubber
- Maintencance: Damp mop and dry. If you need to use soap, use dish soap or laundry detergent.
- Odor: No-odor, non-toxic
- Applications: Assembly Lines, Horse & Livestock Trailers, Pools & Gardens, Sub-floor Protection, Boat Docks & Ramps, Handicap Accessways, Runways & Paths, Ski Lodges, Spike Protection, Changing Areas, Golf Courses & Lounges, Ice Rink Blade Protection, Steps, Patios & Decks, Semi Trailer Flooring, Basements, Runways & Walkways, Trails
- For optimal ease of installation, store material at room temperature (70° F).
- Clean and clear the subfloor of all dust, dirt and debris.
- Unroll and lay out the Rubber Matting.
- Leave the flooring unrolled, in place for no less than 12 hours (ideally 24 hours) to adjust to the temperature. To prevent the mat from curling up, it helps if after the 12 hours wait, you flip the rolls over and roll them up in the opposite direction. Clean the floor again and unroll the mats.
- Make any necessary cuts in the mats to fit around immovable objects in the room, with a sharp blade and metal straight edge.
- Rolls must be installed in the same direction. Start on one side of the room and work your way towards the opposite side. Do not start on both ends.
- For Loose Lay installation, apply double sided tape to the perimeter of each roll.
- For Glue down installation, roll up the rolls and spread adhesive out in a line in front of the roll, about 8 to 10 feet, unroll the mat over it to the end of the adhesive and repeat till fully unrolled.
- In glue down installations, it is strongly recommended that you go over the mats with a 100 lb roller to ensure a proper bond. If a roller cannot be located for use, alternatively, you can walk on the mat, using small overlapping steps making sure that every inch of the mat has been walked on.
Regular Price: $109.97
Special Price: $79.99
With a popular contoured design, this saddle pad shapes to the horse's back and gives a closer contact fit for less saddle roll. It is quality made featuring a Herculon fabric top, a 1/2" felt insert and a Tacky-Tack bottom. The Herculon is mildew resistant, quick-drying and easy to clean. The PVC, closed cell foam coated polyester tacky bottom is non-slip, breathable and offers easy care. The unique waffle pattern of the Tacky-Tack provides ventilation and quick drying. Distressed brown top grain wear leathers feature a ride the brand "W" insignia. Measure 32" x 32". Made by Weaver. Tacky-Tack™ U.S. Patents #7,032,366, #7,178,319 and #7,481,035.Learn More
Regular Price: $67.97
Special Price: $39.99
- Work saddle pad
- Quality crafted with a rugged canvas top
- 1" felt insert and an off-white fleece bottom
- Distressed brown top grain wear leathers feature a ride the brand "W" insignia
- Olive drab
- 31" x 32"
Regular Price: $43.97
Special Price: $23.99
This Navajo-patterned pad features a 1" multi-felt center and a felt bottom for optimum comfort. Suede wear leathers for added protection. Assorted colors and designs will be shipped. Measures 30" x 30".Learn More
Regular Price: $109.97
Special Price: $79.99
Covered in a durable Herculon material, this saddle pad has a contoured design for a better fit and less saddle roll. Herculon is mildew resistant, quick-drying and easy to clean, making it a great choice. A 1" felt insert and a maize fleece bottom provide added cushioning and comfort you’ll appreciate. Distressed top grain wear leathers featuring a ride the brand “W” insignia add the perfect accent. Measures 32" x 32". Made by Weaver.Learn More
Regular Price: $44.97
Special Price: $27.99
A more economical version of our Diamondback Saddle Pads that are topped with the same Herculon material. Features an economical 1" multi-felt center with a maize felt bottom. Suede wear leathers for extra protection. Assorted colors will be shipped. Measures 30" x 30".Learn More
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $14.39
Beautiful, hand-woven Navajo-patterned blanket in a double weave. Assorted colors and designs will be shipped. Measures 32" x 64".
*****THIS ITEM IS ASSORTED. COLOR MAY VARY.*****Learn More