Horse Feed - Treats
- Puffy, lightly textured biscuits
- Nutritious & packed with vitamins & minerals
- Excellent size & unique shape
- Highly palatable
- No added colors
- Contains real apple
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- For adult horses
- Resealable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately 20.6 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 24 x 15 x 6 in
- An extruded combination of high-fat rice bran and flaxseed for an improved blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Highly digestible fat from vegetable sources provides the extra nutrition to help support performance and endurance.
- Added prebiotics and probiotics help support nutrient digestion.
- Trace minerals from organic complex sources to maintain balanced trace mineral levels in the total diet.
- Added vitamin E and selenium for anti-oxidant benefits.
- Balanced Calcium:Phosphorus ratio for proper nutrient utilization.
- Stabilized nugget form for easier feeding and improved shelf life made possible by state-of-the-art extrusion technology.
- Crude Protein: 12%
- Crude Fat: 22%
- Crude Fiber: max. 6%
- Calcium: min. 1.5% - max. 2.0%
- Phosphorus: 0.9%
- Copper: 25 ppm
- Zinc: 75 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin E: 500 IU/lb
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 2.7%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 7.7%
Begin feeding at a rate of 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg) per head per day with good quality forage or feed. Increase gradually over a 2-week period to recommended levelsLearn More
- Pelleted form
- Exclusive Nutri - Bloom Advantage increases fiber digestion up to 15% for better health and bloom
- Increased fat level to help maintain energy level and ideal body condition
- Organic trace minerals for immune support, increased bioavailability and improved skin, hair and hoof quality
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Contains rice bran, flax seed and beet pulp
- Feed to mares during the last 1/2 of pregnancy to promote healthy prenatal development
- Highly palatable pellet promotes consistent intake and prevents sorting of ingredients
- Same feed for mare and foal allows for an easy transition at weaning time
- Formulated for proper growth of foal through the 2nd year
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein: 16%
- Lysine: 0.85%
- Methioine: 0.35%
- Threonine: 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 6.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 9.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.85% - max. 1.25% Phosphorus: 0.7%
- Copper: 60 ppm
- Zinc: 180 ppm
- Selenium: 0.5 ppm
- Vitamin A: 5,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb.
- Biotin: 0.45 mg./lb.
- Growing horses should not be fed to excess bodyweight. Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired rate of gain and body condition. Long yearlings/two-year-olds may be switched to Nutrena Life Design® Compete or Life Design® Prime, depending on desired growth rate and level of training or competition.
- Feed good, clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb per 100 lb bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
This feed is designed to meet the unique requirements of the older horse.
- Designed to meet the dietary needs of the older horse
- Can be fed as the sole ration or in combination with hay
- Added Lysine to support muscle maintenance and development
- Added Biotin to support hair coat, and hoof quality
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.Learn More
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ are specially designed to attract and nourish deer with a unique nutrition-packed formula. Ideal for replacing deer corn. Record Rack® Golden Deer Nuggets™ guarantee locked-in freshness, superior palatability and outstanding water resistance—ideal for spin feeders with 2” openings or more, for mixing with other feeds, and for feeding on the ground.
- Advanced extrusion technology for superior palatability, superior digestibility and superior water resistance.
- More protein for growth and antler development.
- More fat and fiber—and less starch and sugar—to aid digestion and help minimize the risk of digestive upsets in deer.
- Superior mineral and trace mineral package to support the development of structural tissues and antlers.
- Higher vitamin levels for enhanced immune system response during periods of stress from the environment and the rut.
- No waste or stopped-up feeders from corncobs and stalk trash.
- Durable nugget form for convenient spin feeding.
- Wild berry scent and flavoring for enhanced consumption and appeal.
- Aflatoxin safe for all wildlife , including quail and other game birds.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
SafeChoice® Perform is the controlled starch formula for hard workers and hard-keepers. It has the balance of highly digestible energy you’ve come to trust from SafeChoice® Original, plus it’s formulated with more energy from fat to meet the needs of performance, breeding horses and lactating mares..
- Properly balanced feed with a high concentration of energy from fat
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in digestion
- Organic trace minerals for improved immune support
- Crude Protein 14.0%
- Lysine 0.80%
- Methionine 0.30%
- Threonine 0.50%
- Crude Fat 9.0%
- Crude Fiber max. 15.0%
- Dietary Starch max. 20.0%
- Sugar max. 8.0%
- Calcium 0.90 - 1.20%
- Phosphorus 0.70%
- Copper 50 ppm
- Zinc 160 ppm
- Selenium 0.60 ppm
- Vitamin A 3,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D 350 IU/lb
- Vitamin E 120 IU/lb
- Biotin 0.45 mg/lb
Helps take the worry out of feeding.
Controlled starch diets with added fat are widely recommended to help improve performance and reduce metabolic concerns.
Makes feeding convenient
It’s scientifically balanced to meet the nutritional requirements of horses in all life stages, particularly those with higher energy or caloric requirements.
Nutrition you can rely on.
Every bag of SafeChoice® Horse Feed contains calorie-rich fats from vegetable oil, guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and development, plus added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion.
Helps your horse make the most out of every feeding.
All three SafeChoice® Horse Feeds are pelleted to reduce sorting and enhance digestibility of the nutrients critical to a horse’s health and performance.
Great for one feed for every life stage, low starch formula, horses with metabolic concerns, no corn formula, miniature horses, ponies, easy keepers.Learn More
This feed is designed to be fed as a supplement to free choice pasture and long stem quality hay. It is not designed to be fed as the sole ration.
Introduce this and all new feeds slowly over a 7 to 10 day period to all species.
Animals should have access to free choice, long stem hay at all times, in addition to free access to pasture.
Feed adult maintenance horses at the rate of 1-2% of bodyweight (1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight) depending upon body condition, amount of work, and quality of quantity of range and forage. Provide access to free choice, long stem hay at all times. Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
Feed weaned beef cattle on pasture at the rate of 1-3% of bodyweight (1-3 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight) depending upon desired rate of gain, body condition, and quality and quantity of range and forage. Provide access to free choice hay and clean drinking water at all times.
Feed goats at the rate of 1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight per head per day. Provide free access to clean drinking water and free choice hay and pasture at all times.
Feed sheep at the rate of 1-2 lbs per 100 pounds of bodyweight per head per day. Provide free access to clean drinking water and free choice hay and pasture at all times.Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein, min.: 12.0%
- Crude Fat, min.: 3.0%
- Crude Fiber, max.: 15.0%
- Calcium, min. - max.: min. 0.7% - max. 1.2%
- Phosphorus, min.: 0.35%
- Copper, min.: 5 ppm
- Zinc, min.: 100 ppm
- Selenium, min.: 0.3 ppm
- Vitamin A, min.: 2,500 IU/LB