- Feed to mares during the last 1/2 of pregnancy to promote healthy prenatal development
- Highly palatable pellet promotes consistent intake and prevents sorting of ingredients
- Same feed for mare and foal allows for an easy transition at weaning time
- Formulated for proper growth of foal through the 2nd year
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein: 16%
- Lysine: 0.85%
- Methioine: 0.35%
- Threonine: 0.50%
- Crude Fat: 6.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 9.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.85% - max. 1.25% Phosphorus: 0.7%
- Copper: 60 ppm
- Zinc: 180 ppm
- Selenium: 0.5 ppm
- Vitamin A: 5,000 IU/lb.
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb.
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb.
- Biotin: 0.45 mg./lb.
- Growing horses should not be fed to excess bodyweight. Adjust feeding rate to maintain desired rate of gain and body condition. Long yearlings/two-year-olds may be switched to Nutrena Life Design® Compete or Life Design® Prime, depending on desired growth rate and level of training or competition.
- Feed good, clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 lb per 100 lb bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
SKU 000108630 Model 94513 Weight 50.0000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $20.49
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Nutrena Life Design Mare/Foal 50lb.
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question