Horse Feeders - Watering Equipment
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at approximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.
- 34 Inches High
- 64 Inches in Diameter
This Electric Waterer is built of a polyethylene construction creating a strong, corrosion free product that provides many years of trouble-free operation. The polyethylene used in our waterers is FDA and HPB approved, food grade, recyclable plastic. It is engineered to allow easy access to electrical components, water line, incoming services and effortless cleaning. The 250-watt submersible heater features a unique grounding mechanism. The rounded corner design easily handles animal abuse while ensuring livestock safety, and meets "Grade A" requirements. The Electric Waterer can be wall or floor mounted.Learn More
The hook over is ideal for field, pasture, trailer or in the stall.The durable molded bracket easily hooks ovre any 2-by wide board toinstantly deliver a sturdy feed bucket. For more permanent installations simply install two screws in the holes provided.Learn More
- Stands are constructed of 1-3/4″ tubular steel
- Stands feature our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Tank and Stand sold separately
Product Specifications Item # Water Tank Stand fits: Height Width Length JDWTS Tank JDGCT21S 28 Inches 22 Inches 22 Inches JDWTSL Tank JDWTSL 28 Inches 30 Inches 42 - 1/2" Inches
Priefert's single horse hay and grain feeder features a welded metal hay rack and a rounded bottom feed tub, making it ideal for feeding hay or grain. This sturdy feeder is constructed from 16 guage sheet metal. The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner to rsist corrosion from salts. Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inches OD tubing or lumber, making it the perfect feeder for use in paddocks, pastures, and more. The architectural grader powder coat finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches and fading to add years of life to you investment.
- This sturdy single horse feeder is ideal for feeding hay or grain.
- The welded metal hay rack is designed to be loaded from the top, with grain fed below in the rounded bottom tub.
- The inside of the feeder is lined with a 1/8 inch thick durable poly liner.
- Constructed from 16 - guage steel, designed to withstand the physical abuse commonly inflected by stalled horses.
- Convenient mounting brackets allow you to hang the feeder from up to 2 inch OD tubing or lumber.
- Architectural grade powder coat finish with UV inhibitors.
- Height - 29 Inches
- Width - 21 Inches
- Depth - 19 Inches
- Weight - Approx. 50 Pounds
$31.98The Farm Innovators Bucket Heater is a submergible bucket heater and is designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110ºF.Product Features:
- 1000 watts
- Safe in plastic
- Designed to heat 5 gallons of water up to 110 degrees F.
- Thermostatically controlled to regulate the water temperature between 85 and 110 degrees F