Horse Feeders - Watering Equipment
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price: $28.99
Perfect for large dogs or horses, or where a large tank cannot be used. 130 watts of power. Thermostatically controlled. Sturdy bail allows bucket to be hung in stall. Cord exits from back or bottom of pail to prevent chewing. Tested to withstand temperatures to 20 below zero. The heating element is coiled between 2 walls in bottom of bucket. The cord is 67" long including plug-bottom of bucket has grooves for cord to stick out from either back or side. Keeps water form freezing but does not act as a water warmer.The element is not exposed. UL tested and approved. Thermostat turns on at aproximately 38 degrees and off at 50 degrees. Shuts off if bucket runs empty. 1-year warranty. The heating element will not turn on until temperature gets cold enough.
- Holds Five Gallons (20 Quarts).
- 130 Watts of Power.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
- Sturdy Bail Allows Bucket to be Hung in Stall.
- Cord Exits from Back or Bottom of Bucket to Prevent Chewing.
- Withstands Temperatures Up to 20 degrees below Zero.
This hay basket is the perfect means for feeding square bales to horses in their natural feeding position while at the same time keeping the hay dry and off the ground. It features a smooth-sided poly basket for horse safety that is fully removable for easy cleaning and has large vent holes to let moisture out and keep hay in. Heavy-duty 1-3/4" round tubing is horse safe with no sharp edges.Learn More
These sturdy, wall- or corner-mounted Poly Hay and Grain Feeders hold 3 flakes of hay in the 3/8" galvanized rod manger and up to 4 gallons of grain in the lower poly feeder. The galvanized sheet metal back version is available as a corner-mount only. Easy to clean, fill and maintain, these feeders work for a variety of feeding applications.Learn More
Horse lovers will prefer our 1-Piece Heavy-Duty Horse Bunk Feeder standing 33" high and available in only the 5' length. Our replaceable bunk liner, securely held with rivets, is formed from a single solid piece of 100% recycled materials, 10" deep x 25" wide with weep holes for drainage. It is built rugged to withstand abuse from any size herd. This feeder also features a superior welded frame in galvanized only.Learn More
- Ideal for boer goats, sheep and small animals!
- No sharp corners.
- Heavy gauge Stainless Steel is used on the valve cover, service door, ball float and all hardware.
- Easy access through large service door.
- Deep trough bowls are easy to clean and have 2 funnel drains in C250 and up.
- Cancrete bowls can be set up with Electric, Continuous Flow, the ICE SWEEPER or Concrete Insulated Bowl only.
- Bowls are epoxy coated providing chemical protection from sodium, manure acid and silage.
- Precast hulls are made from reinforced steel, 6000 PSI, air entrained, sulfate resistant concrete.
This 3-piece, open-top A-frame Horse Hay Feeder is 8' in diameter with 1-3/4" round tubing for extra strength. With loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground and the 17" metal hay-saver panel, this feeder stands 50" high.
NOTE: All feeders come complete with bolts and nuts. Recommended for tough situations.
- Ideal for safe feeding of round bales to horses
- Open-top A-frame is 8’ in diameter
- Round 1-3/4” tubing for extra-strength
- Open top helps minimize hay waste while feeding
- Loop legs that prevent sinking into the ground
- 17” hay-saver panel
- Stands 50” high