Horse Handling - Tack Supplies
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $4.49
The natural wood oils help suppress microorganisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. Recommended for open, well ventilated cages, barns and aquariums. Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
Brands may varyLearn More
Neatsfoot Oil Compound Leather Softener makes your leather soft and supple by lubricating the leather fibers. Great for restoring leather by softening, preserving and waterproofing it. Made of a combination of natural and synthetic oils commonly used by saddlemakers and boot makers.Learn More
This leather conditioning paste was compounded especially as a preservative for boots, shoes and other leather goods subjected to rugged outdoor use. Contains Silicone which protects the leather, Lanolin which softens the leather and Vitamin E which replenishes oils that dry out after repeated wetting and drying.Learn More
This dressage whip has a 36" shaft and a 5" popper. Available in a classic black color.Learn More
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags