Horse Handling - Tack Supplies
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $3.49
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
Regular Price: $5.49
Special Price: $4.99
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
This durable nylon saddle bag features zip closures and nickel plated hardware. Measures 9-3/4" W x 11-1/2" L x 4-1/2" D.Learn More
Fiebing's most complete, All-in-One cleaner and conditioner for use on smooth leather. 4-Way Care preserves by waterproofing and replenishing tanning oils; strengthens by coating each leather fiber with a blend of the finest leather oils and waxes; beautifies the finish by coating it with waxes which also aid in resisting dirt; and cleans fine leathers—including exotics—because it contains leather soaps that float out dirt and grime. Especially effective on leather upholstery including leather car seats, because it leaves no residue.Learn More
Fits every size 4# salt brick and all 4# and 5# natural salt rocks, Guaranteed!Learn More
This riding bat features an 18" shaft and comes in a classic red color. A comfortable PVC handle feels great in the hands.Learn More
This riding crop has a 20" shaft and comes in a black color. The comfortable PVC handle feels great in the hands.Learn More