Horse Handling - Tack Supplies
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
This leather conditioning paste was compounded especially as a preservative for boots, shoes and other leather goods subjected to rugged outdoor use. Contains Silicone which protects the leather, Lanolin which softens the leather and Vitamin E which replenishes oils that dry out after repeated wetting and drying.Learn More
Easily attach a bucket to a fence by running this durable nylon strap around a fence post and attaching the snap to the bucket's handle. This strap features a nickel plated snap on one end and a loop on the other end with a half twist to help keep the bucket hanging straight. Measures 1" x 22".Learn More
This riding crop has a 20" shaft and comes in a black color. The comfortable PVC handle feels great in the hands.Learn More
A nickel plated Z225 swivel snap in a 3/4" size.Learn More
This lunge whip has a 73" shaft, a 75" lash and an 11-1/2" popper. The rubber handle provides a comfortable grip.Learn More