Horse Handling - Tack Supplies
- Easier than Shavings
- Cuts Stall Cleaning Time
- Dust Free, Mold, Bacteria & Insect Resistant
- Longer Lasting & more Cost Effective than other Horse Bedding
- Reduces Waste - Making Optimal Compost Available in 40 lb. Bags
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
- 100% natural crushed cobs.
- Produced on Midwest farm.
- Always kept inside and dry to prevent mold or water damage.
- Highly absorbent to capture and reduce odors.
- Stays drier and lasts longer than other bedding products.
- Environmentally friendly. 100% bio-degradable. By using less you throw away less.
- Less dust than many wood products.
Neatsfoot Oil Compound Leather Softener makes your leather soft and supple by lubricating the leather fibers. Great for restoring leather by softening, preserving and waterproofing it. Made of a combination of natural and synthetic oils commonly used by saddlemakers and boot makers.Learn More
Exciting color combinations give this poly roper rein a fashionable look you'll love! This quality roper rein features durable, weather resistant russet harness leather water loops at both ends with alum tanned leather laces and nickel plated scissor snaps. You'll appreciate the great feel this rein has in your hands. Measures 3/8" x 8'.Learn More