EQUIMAX® is the ONLY combination ivermectin/praziquantel dewormer safe for ALL horses, including:
- Foals four weeks of age and older.
- Pregnant and lactating mares - No adverse effects on fertility.
- Breeding stallions - Semen quality and reproductive hormone levels remained unaffected.
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- Hairworms (adults)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults)
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis by Neck Threadworm
A full dose contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1,320 lb.
Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing. A smooth, quick-dissolving apple-flavored paste provides palatability. FDA-approved to effectively treat the most common equine parasites, including:
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
$11.99Quest Gel for Control Against Internal Parasites - 11.3G : Provides horse owners worldwide with safe, effective control against a broad spectrum of internal parasites, including bots. Numerous research trials have demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of moxidectin in breeding mares, stallions, and foals 4 months of age or older. Learn More
Electrolytes and trace minerals powder with no sugar or dyes. Apple-A-Day electrolyte is the original apple flavored source of electrolytes and trace mineral.
Electrolyte salts with a delicious, palatable flavor * Perfect for performance, endurance, racing, and long trail rides * Granules can be top dressed or mixed in feed
EquiFusion 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is a biodegradable, phosphate-free shampoo and conditioner that cleans and moisturizes hair in one step. It is specially formulated with high-sudsing cleansers that deep clean to remove dirt and debris. Deep conditioner and coconut oil ingredients restore moisture to the hair for a soft, silky feel and add shine to the horse’s coat. Easily detangles manes and tails, without excessive build-up, for softer, more manageable hair. pH-balanced to rinse easily and thoroughly, leaving no residue behind and returning the horse’s skin pH to a normal/healthy level.
Directions For Use Wet the horse’s coat thoroughly with water. Apply a sufficient amount of EquiFusion™ 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner with a sponge and massage into a rich lather over the horse’s entire body. Let lather stand for a couple of minutes. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Remove excess water and dry horse as desired.
● Biodegradable & Phosphate-Free
● Gentle Enough for Daily Use
● For Performance Horses