Regular Price: $2.99
Special Price: $2.29
Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
Pyrantel pamoate in paste form. Labeled for control of large and small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms in horses. Packaged in calibrated plastic syringe.
- 1 cc per 60 pounds body weight orally. One syringe will worm 1,200 pounds.
- Clear, non-staining formula contains natural ingredients
- Non-flammable and contains no petroleum distillates
- May be applied on all wood surfaces, indoors and out
- Dries quickly and is not affected by moisture
- Can be applied in wet weather
- An economical, effective way to put a halt to chewing that doesn't affect the environment or the horse's health
- 32 oz with trigger sprayer or gallon bucket for paint-on applications
OTC™ Jug by Farnam is a paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug. It contains a full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients and absorbs quickly. Use before or after workout. Give 1 full 60 cc tube onto back of tongue. Give 1/2 tube before or after light workout during hot weather to prevent dehydration. Use before or after an event to replace vitamins, minerals and amino acids lost during excessive exercise or heat. Keep ample drinking water supplied. THIS PRODUCT INTENDED FOR HORSES ONLY - DO NOT FEED TO CATTLE OR OTHER RUMINANTS.
- Paste form of a veterinarian's 1000 ml electrolyte/vitamin jug.
- Contains full complement of amino acids, plus vitamins and minerals needed to replenish vital nutrients.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Use before or after workout.
- This Otc Jug Paste is one of many top quality items in our Electrolytes department.
- Provides extra calories in the form of fat for maintaining body condition and fuel for performance without the risk of colic associated with grain feeding
- Contains flax meal which is high in omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains protein, fat, fiber, calcium and phosphorus in guaranteed analysis
- Calcium:phosphorus ratio is balanced so it can be fed with other supplements
- Also enhances skin and coat condition
- Unique active ingredient kills encysted small strongyles with a single dose
- Clear gel formulation dissolves almost instantly in the horse's mouth
The most advanced, ready-to-use fly, mosquito and tick repellent available. Sweat resistant and weather proof. Insects are killed and repelled for up to 17 days. Kills and repels mosquitoes that can transmit viral infections like the west nile virus. Size: 32 OuncesLearn More