Ivercare horse dewormer has an easy dose syringe that provides a broad spectrum parasite control for a 1500 lb. horse. 1.87% ivermectin.
- Guaranteed broadest spectrum parasite control
- The most complete bot control available Kills some benzimidazole-resistant strains of small strongyles
- Can be used on horses of all ages—even young foals
- No resistance shown to date
- Revolutionary syringe!
Every horse needs parasite control. With AGRI-MECTIN Paste, you can treat all of your horses. It is even safe for pregnant horses, and will not negatively affect the fertility of your stallions. A single dose will kill internal and external parasites for a horse weighing up to 1250 pounds.
Agrimectin Paste is a potent broad spectrum treatment for Bots, S. vulgaris, Large and Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Largemouth Stomach Worms, Lungworms, Intestinal Threadworms, and Summer Sores.
Regular administration of AGRI-MECTIN Paste reduces your horses' risk of developing verminous arteritis.
Easy Oral Administration
Each syringe treats a 1250 pound horse, with 91 mcg of ivermectin for each pound.
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
(1) While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking. (2) Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right. (3) Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed. (4) Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe. (5) Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth. (6) Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue. (7) Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.Learn More
Wormer that removes internal parasites in all types of horses and ponies: large strongyles (bloodworms), small strongyles, pinworms and roundworms. Each single-dose oral syringe treats up to 1,200 lb body weight. Horses and ponies (over 8 months) should be treated every 6 weeks. Mares should be treated 1 month before foaling date and again 10 days after foaling. Foals' dose (2-8 months of age) every 4 weeks. Apple flavored for palatability.
Body Weight Range Quantity mg Pyrantel Base up to 300 lb
301 to 600 lb
601 to 900 lb
901 to 1200 lb
1 full syringe
NOTE: Position ring-gauge over appropriate mark on plunger.Learn More
A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves. Pine Tar’s natural antiseptic properties help combat fungicidal & bacterial infections in the frog. A major ingredient in hoof dressing preparations.
- Pine Tar Pruning Sealer
- 90% Pine tar, 10% resin
- Used for sealing foilage cuts
- A natural, antiseptic, germicidal treatment for use on hooves
An Energy Supplement
A concentrated energy source that provides energy and weight gain to horses of all ages.
- Rich in Linoleic Acid, which helps promote a shiny, healthy coat.
- Blend of 3 Oils – Wheat Germ Oil, Soybean Oil and Corn Oil.
- Provides Vitamin E – An important anti-oxidant.
- A great way to add fat to your horse’s diet without increasing their grain intake.
- 1 gallon – 64-day supply (2oz/day)
- Degummed soybean oil, refined corn oil, wheat germ oil, alphatocopheryl acetate, artificial flavors.
Feeding Directions Foals Feed 1-3 fluid oz. per day as desired Mares Feed 2-8 fluid oz. per day as desired Breeding Horses Feed 2-8 fluid oz. per day as desired Maintenance Horses Feed 2-6 fluid oz. per day as desired Performance Horses Feed 6-12 fluid oz. per day as desired