- Advanced-formula hoof dressing that leaves hooves stronger and more pliable
- Special natural ingredients are combined to give Rain Maker its unique "Triple Action": attraction of moisture to the hoof, absorption of moisture and retention of the moisture once it has been absorbed
- Penetrates deep to improve texture and elasticity
- Enhances color and sheen
- 32 oz metal can with handy brush cap top
Mare Plus builds and conditions mares to meet the physical demands of pregnancy. It keeps mares in peak condition during gestation, foaling, and lactation. Start feeding Mare Plus to broodmares 90 days before conception and keep feeding it year round. Feed one ounce of Mare Plus twice daily with the feed - once in the morning and again in the evening.Mix right with regular ration. A handy measuring cup is packed inside.Supplement contains:
- D-Pantothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- P-Amino Benzoic Acid.
- The horseman's choice for more than 30 years
- Diluted 1:7 with water, Repel-Xp provides economical protection from house flies, horn flies, gnats and mosquitoes
- Mixed at 1:4 dilution, kills ticks, horse flies, deer flies and stable flies
- Single application keeps flies, gnats, ticks and mosquitoes off horse for days
- Superior fly control that's easy on the budget
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Fl allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
$21.99Perfect for temporay relief on minor aches and pains.
- For temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness caused by overexertion.
- Cools, soothes and tightens.
- Draws out soreness.
- Apply to shoulders, ankles, knees, suspensory ligaments, tendons and bucked shins.
- Good for sweats - will not blister.
- Thick jelly is easy to apply.
- Good for sweats
- Does not blister.
$19.93Equitrol II is a highly palatable additive to prevent the development of stable flies and house flies in the manure of treated horses. Equitrol II includes LarvaStop which breaks the fly life cycle by preventing the formation of fly larvae's exoskeletons when they molt (resulting in their death). Equitrol II contains no organophosphates and can be used as part of an integrated pest management program. Reduced risk pesticide
By adding Equitrol® II pellets to your horse’s feed, you are helping to prevent the development of stable and house fly larvae in the manure of your treated horse
· 97 – 100% effective for inhibiting the development of adult house flies and stable flies in manure of treated horses
· Highly palatable feed should be started early in the spring before flies begin to appear and continued throughout the summer and into the fall until cold weather restricts fly activityLearn More
$23.99Contains psyllium seed husk Recommended by veterinarians, psyllium absorbs water in the intestines to form a gel-like substance which increases bulk, softens stools and keeps things moving smoothly through the intestinal tract Highly palatable apple and molasses flavored crumbles For horses of all ages Learn More
- Formula repels horse flies, house flies, stable flies, deer flies, gnats and mosquitoes for a full 24 hours and kills them on contact
- Kills ticks too
- Easy to apply with an applicator or piece of Turkish toweling
- Helps in the removal of dirt and dandruff and adds shine to the coat
- Effective, economical fly control