Mare Plus builds and conditions mares to meet the physical demands of pregnancy. It keeps mares in peak condition during gestation, foaling, and lactation. Start feeding Mare Plus to broodmares 90 days before conception and keep feeding it year round. Feed one ounce of Mare Plus twice daily with the feed - once in the morning and again in the evening.Mix right with regular ration. A handy measuring cup is packed inside.Supplement contains:
- D-Pantothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- P-Amino Benzoic Acid.
- Advanced-formula hoof dressing that leaves hooves stronger and more pliable
- Special natural ingredients are combined to give Rain Maker its unique "Triple Action": attraction of moisture to the hoof, absorption of moisture and retention of the moisture once it has been absorbed
- Penetrates deep to improve texture and elasticity
- Enhances color and sheen
- 32 oz metal can with handy brush cap top
$21.99Perfect for temporay relief on minor aches and pains.
- For temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness caused by overexertion.
- Cools, soothes and tightens.
- Draws out soreness.
- Apply to shoulders, ankles, knees, suspensory ligaments, tendons and bucked shins.
- Good for sweats - will not blister.
- Thick jelly is easy to apply.
- Good for sweats
- Does not blister.
- Stays on and keeps working, even in wet conditions
- Provides up to 14 days fly control
- Contains RepeLock®, a special conditioner that binds to hair shaft and won't sweat off
- Protects against biting and nuisance flies, gnats, mosquitoes, deer ticks and lice
- Repels and kills deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
- Includes sunscreen
- 32 ounce
$23.99Contains psyllium seed husk Recommended by veterinarians, psyllium absorbs water in the intestines to form a gel-like substance which increases bulk, softens stools and keeps things moving smoothly through the intestinal tract Highly palatable apple and molasses flavored crumbles For horses of all ages Learn More