$21.99Perfect for temporay relief on minor aches and pains.
- For temporary relief of minor soreness and stiffness caused by overexertion.
- Cools, soothes and tightens.
- Draws out soreness.
- Apply to shoulders, ankles, knees, suspensory ligaments, tendons and bucked shins.
- Good for sweats - will not blister.
- Thick jelly is easy to apply.
- Good for sweats
- Does not blister.
$23.99Contains psyllium seed husk Recommended by veterinarians, psyllium absorbs water in the intestines to form a gel-like substance which increases bulk, softens stools and keeps things moving smoothly through the intestinal tract Highly palatable apple and molasses flavored crumbles For horses of all ages Learn More
- Quick knock down and long-lasting protection from flies, gnats and mosquitoes
- Up to 14 days fly control
- Protects against Biting & Nuisance Flies, Gnats, Mosquitoes, Deer Ticks and Lice
- Repels and kills Deer Ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
- Contains sunscreen
- Water-based formula
The most advanced, ready-to-use fly, mosquito and tick repellent available. Sweat resistant and weather proof. Insects are killed and repelled for up to 17 days. Kills and repels mosquitoes that can transmit viral infections like the west nile virus. Size: 32 OuncesLearn More
Mare Plus builds and conditions mares to meet the physical demands of pregnancy. It keeps mares in peak condition during gestation, foaling, and lactation. Start feeding Mare Plus to broodmares 90 days before conception and keep feeding it year round. Feed one ounce of Mare Plus twice daily with the feed - once in the morning and again in the evening.Mix right with regular ration. A handy measuring cup is packed inside.Supplement contains:
- D-Pantothenic Acid
- Folic Acid
- P-Amino Benzoic Acid.