Feed - Feeders
- Independent wire hooks secure feeder to hutch
- Sifts Feed
- Card Slot to keep feed records
Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives, and because timothy hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems.
Natural sun-cured timothy hay
Crude Protein (min.)...........6.0%
Crude Fat (min.)...............2.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)............32.0%
- Firm Durable Pellets to minimize waste
- High in Fiber, for proper digestion and gut health
- Contains no corn to help reduce risk of digestive disorders
- Contains Yucca Extract for increased palalability and reduces odor
- Contains Manna E, a blend of probiotics to help aid digestion
- Contains Papaya Extract, to help reduce hairballs
- Contains Chelated Minerals, that affect mineral ultilization in breeding, coat, and reproduction
KAYTEE® Fiesta® Treat Sticks are a fun-to-eat way to add variety and activity to your pet’s diet. Choose from any of the fresh tasting flavors to provide a healthy treat made from fortified, nutritious ingredients. KAYTEE Products is dedicated to the health and well being of your pet. FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: Place treat stick in your pet’s habitat. For best results alternate varieties and limit to 1 stick per animal per week. Treats add variety and can be fed up to 20% of the total food intake. Discard unused portion if soiled.Learn More
White Millet, Canary Grass Seed, Dried Papaya, Safflower, Oat Groats, Ground Corn, Dried Pineapple, Hulled Sunflower, Coconut, Sunflower, Gelatin, Dried Banana, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Honey, Corn Sugar, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats, Ground Rice, Dried Mango, Wheat Middlings, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soy Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Ground Flax Seed, Dried Whole Egg, Salt, Wheat Germ Meal, L-Lysine, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sun-cured Alfalfa Meal, Titanium Dioxide, Whole Cell Algae Meal (source of DHA), Fructooligosaccharide, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Yeast Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Propionic Acid (a preservative), Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of vitamin K activity), Niacin, Rosemary Extract, Citric Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, L-Carnitine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3), Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Artificial Colors. Allergen information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts.
Crude Protein (min.)..... 12.0%
Crude Fat (min.).......... 9.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)....... 10.0%
Moisture (max.).......... 12.0%
- Balanced protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals help animals achieve maximum growth and quality fur production.
- Provides proper energy levels to act as an excellent feed for breeding rabbits.
- Convenience of a complete feed for your rabbits.
- Firm, cohesive pellets help control dust and mess.
- The pellets may be self-fed that is, kept before the animals at all times or hand fed. Self-feeding is also recommended for does with litters to help reduce labor and achieve rapid growth. Self-feeding is also recommended for weaned bunnies.
- If hand feeding, the number of feedings per day is a matter of preference. It is important, though, to feed the animals the same number of times each day at approximately the same time.
- Monitor body condition and adjust feeding levels to maintain desired body condition.
- It is not necessary to feed hay with NatureWise® Rabbit Pellets. High quality hay may be fed, if desired. Hay must be fine-stemmed, leafy, green in color, well cured and free from mildew or mold. Alfalfa, clover, sweet clover, lespedeza, soybean and peanut hay are suitable. Cutting the hay into 3- to 4-inch lengths will help avoid waste.
- Provide clean, fresh water at all times.
- Provide salt blocks or salt spools at all times.
- Keep rabbit hutches, feeders and waterers clean.
- Available in 2 cubic feet, 500 cubic inch and 1000 cubic inch sizes
- Odor control guaranteed
- Safe for your pet
- 999 percent dust free
- Made of material that meets fda standards
- 500 Cubic Inch Weight: 2.35 lbs
- 1000 cubic inch Weight: 6 lbs
- 2 cubic feet Weight: 13 lbs
- Made in United States