Feed - Feeders
Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives, and because timothy hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems.
Natural sun-cured timothy hay
Crude Protein (min.)...........6.0%
Crude Fat (min.)...............2.0%
Crude Fiber (max.)............32.0%
- Balanced protein, amino acids, vitamins and minerals help animals achieve maximum growth and quality fur production.
- Provides proper energy levels to act as an excellent feed for breeding rabbits.
- Convenience of a complete feed for your rabbits.
- Firm, cohesive pellets help control dust and mess.
- The pellets may be self-fed that is, kept before the animals at all times or hand fed. Self-feeding is also recommended for does with litters to help reduce labor and achieve rapid growth. Self-feeding is also recommended for weaned bunnies.
- If hand feeding, the number of feedings per day is a matter of preference. It is important, though, to feed the animals the same number of times each day at approximately the same time.
- Monitor body condition and adjust feeding levels to maintain desired body condition.
- It is not necessary to feed hay with NatureWise® Rabbit Pellets. High quality hay may be fed, if desired. Hay must be fine-stemmed, leafy, green in color, well cured and free from mildew or mold. Alfalfa, clover, sweet clover, lespedeza, soybean and peanut hay are suitable. Cutting the hay into 3- to 4-inch lengths will help avoid waste.
- Provide clean, fresh water at all times.
- Provide salt blocks or salt spools at all times.
- Keep rabbit hutches, feeders and waterers clean.
- Firm Durable Pellets to minimize waste
- High in Fiber, for proper digestion and gut health
- Contains no corn to help reduce risk of digestive disorders
- Contains Yucca Extract for increased palalability and reduces odor