Starters Kits - Accessories
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
$3.99Kaytee Natural Pine Bedding and Litter is manufactured with all natural pine shavings specially processed to eliminate dust and wood debris found in other beddings. The natural pine oils help suppress microogranisms and provide a clean, fresh aroma. *Recommended for open, well ventilated cages and aquariums. *Not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation. *Contains aromatic oils * Learn More
This small animal cage is ideal for small animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs. This can also be a great starting breeder cage for puppies, kittens, and other small animals.
This cage includes:
- 6.5 inches deep plastic pan
- Bottom grille (removable)
- 2 lg doors
- Steel stand with rolling casters
The heavy-duty plastic pan is supported along the length of the cage for additional stability and can act as a urine guard if the cage is used without the bottom grille.
Living space: 27.625" L x 18.25" W x 17.125" H
Total dimensions: 29" L x 19" W x 31" HLearn More
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
This 32 ounce heated water bottle is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary and prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures. With a no-drip brass drinking valve, this bottle is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents. Ideal for year-round use. One year limited warranty.
- 32-Ounce bottle
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents
- 20 Watts
- Size: Large
- Two plastic pans with individual slide out trays make for easy clean up.
- There are two sets of flooring: wood slat and wire with spacing for dwarfs and guinea piges.
- Built-in, ventilated breeding/nesting area with separate access
- Assembles in 5 simple steps
- Measures 48 x 24 x 46 inches Learn More
- Waterproof, Asphalt Roof for Protection from Sun and Rain!
- Solid Wood Frame
- Heavy-duty Wire Mesh Panel
- Weather-resistant Asphalt Roof
- Water-resistant, Adjustable Feet for Uneven Surfaces
- Back Door Can Easily Be Lowered or Removed Allowing Pets to Enter and Exit
- Includes Ladder for Access to Different Levels (If Stacked)
- Divider Panel Included to Create a Private Sleeping Area for the Pet
- Easy Assembly - 5 Simple Steps