Starters Kits - Accessories
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
Guards help prevent urine from spraying out of the back and side of hutch. Attaches easily to wire mesh with pre- formed tabs. Kit contains three guards made of rust-resistant, heavy-gauge galvanized steel. Some assembly required; guards attach easily to wire mesh with pre-formed tabs (no tools required). Designed to fit the Pet Lodge 24 inch by 24 inch Rabbit Hutch. Side guards are 23.75 inch long by 4 inch high; back guard is 24 inch long by 4 inch high.Learn More
- Used to assemble or repair wire cages, hutches, or other wire products.
- Designed to easily attach clips or ferrules around all types of wire mesh products like wire cages and hutches.
- Can typically be used with any wire cage clips, but recommended with Pet Lodge Wire Clips: Model ACC1.
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
This 32 ounce heated water bottle is thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary and prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures. With a no-drip brass drinking valve, this bottle is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents. Ideal for year-round use. One year limited warranty.
- 32-Ounce bottle
- Thermostatically controlled to operate only when necessary
- Prevents water from freezing in subzero temperatures
- Perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, birds or small rodents
- 20 Watts
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
This small animal cage is ideal for small animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs. This can also be a great starting breeder cage for puppies, kittens, and other small animals.
This cage includes:
- 6.5 inches deep plastic pan
- Bottom grille (removable)
- 2 lg doors
- Steel stand with rolling casters
The heavy-duty plastic pan is supported along the length of the cage for additional stability and can act as a urine guard if the cage is used without the bottom grille.
Living space: 27.625" L x 18.25" W x 17.125" H
Total dimensions: 29" L x 19" W x 31" HLearn More
- Waterproof, Asphalt Roof for Protection from Sun and Rain!
- Solid Wood Frame
- Heavy-duty Wire Mesh Panel
- Weather-resistant Asphalt Roof
- Water-resistant, Adjustable Feet for Uneven Surfaces
- Back Door Can Easily Be Lowered or Removed Allowing Pets to Enter and Exit
- Includes Ladder for Access to Different Levels (If Stacked)
- Divider Panel Included to Create a Private Sleeping Area for the Pet
- Easy Assembly - 5 Simple Steps
- 3 simple steps to assemble
- Solid wood frame
- Heavy-duty wire mesh panel
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces
- Three removable locking panels for easy access
- Design offers multiple configurations to attach additional Multi-Plex Play Yards and Hutch
- Dimensions: 33" x 26" x 19"