Starters Kits - Accessories
Assembled: 46 1/2'' Long, 24'' Wide, 36 1/4'' High
Interior: 42 1/2'' Long, 20'' Wide, 20'' High
The Large Hutch is recommended for Large Rabbit usage. Ensure your rabbit is safe with a secure hutch they will be excited to call their home! The rabbit hutch is elevated, and includes a ramp to make it easy for your rabbit to hop into their hutch. Rubber feet are installed on the bottom legs to prevent splintering when outside, or marking your inside floors. Our cage is crated from a fine weather-resistant variety of fir tree lumber and is coated with a protective, non-toxic stain. The water-resistant top is made of asphalt shingles and is designed to protect your pet from inclement weather.
- Lid fully opens and features a locking lid hinge that supports the top for hands-free access to your pet and cleaning.
- Front Wire Cage Door opens allowing access to the main living space.
- Entry Ramp folds down to allow your pet to come and go as they please
- Removable Interior
- Divider Walls to accommodate a roomier living space.
- Removable Bottom Grille is a foot-friendly design that provides comfort to your pet by allowing liquid and solid waste to drop to the bottom into the removable tray. The grille can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Removable Bottom Tray when the bottom grille is in place, the bottom tray can be removed for easy cleaning - without having to remove your pet. Cage Door is positioned to one side so that a rabbit sized water bottle can be easily placed on the other side (water bottle not included).
- Lid latches to keep pets safe from other animals and weather conditions.
- Cage door features a double lock to provide extra security.
- Steel slide lock feature on the entry ramp.
- Size: Large
- Two plastic pans with individual slide out trays make for easy clean up.
- There are two sets of flooring: wood slat and wire with spacing for dwarfs and guinea piges.
- Built-in, ventilated breeding/nesting area with separate access
- Assembles in 5 simple steps
- Measures 48 x 24 x 46 inches Learn More
This small animal cage is ideal for small animals such as rabbits and guinea pigs. This can also be a great starting breeder cage for puppies, kittens, and other small animals.
This cage includes:
- 6.5 inches deep plastic pan
- Bottom grille (removable)
- 2 lg doors
- Steel stand with rolling casters
The heavy-duty plastic pan is supported along the length of the cage for additional stability and can act as a urine guard if the cage is used without the bottom grille.
Living space: 27.625" L x 18.25" W x 17.125" H
Total dimensions: 29" L x 19" W x 31" HLearn More
Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding is ideal for small animals*, cats and dogs. An all natural biodegradable product, Kaytee Red Cedar Bedding naturally repels fleas and many other insects. Cedar logs are specially processed to eliminate much of the dust and other wood debris found in other cedar beddings.
- Aromatic cedar oil may produce skin problems in certain sensitive animals most frequently guinea pigs, and hamsters.
- Should be used as a non-contact bedding.
- Use only in well ventilated cages, not recommended for closed environments, such as habitrails or in aquariums with limited ventilation.
- Ingredients: Kiln dried cedar shavings.
Prevue Pet Products Clean Life Bird Cage Stand White 872 is a heavy-duty tubular steel cage stand, with a strong 4 leg support base. Designed to accommodate all Prevue Clean Life Cages with a base size of 24-Inch L by 14-Inch W. Easily assembled and featuring a White epoxy coated finish.
- Locks into Clean Life Cage base for added stability
- Sturdy 4 leg support base with storage shelf
- Easy to assemble
- White epoxy-coated finish
- 28 Inches Long
- 18 Inches Wide
- 28 Inches High
- Suspends cage over dropping pan
- Easy to assemble: locks together
- Using a frame kit raises the cage, making it easier to reach the animal and allowing for convenient storage of supplies underneath
- Saves space: kits bolt together allowing cages to be stacked up to four high (use one kit for each cage)
- Bolts and nuts supplied
For use with metal rabbit cages. Made from heavy duty galvanized steel and plastic with riveted corners and hemmed edges.
- Makes Clean Up Easy
- 3 simple steps to assemble
- Solid wood frame
- Heavy-duty wire mesh panel
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces
- Three removable locking panels for easy access
- Design offers multiple configurations to attach additional Multi-Plex Play Yards and Hutch
- Dimensions: 33" x 26" x 19"