Sheep & Goat Supplies
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Designed Just for Goats!
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for sound growth.
- Fosters optimal conditions for reproduction and enhances show appearance.
- Chelated minerals for improved absorption and utilization.
- Contains ammonium chloride.
- Exclusive microbial blend promotes proper digestive function.
- Loose mineral form can be fed free choice.
Designed especially for the meat goat herd, Ragland Goat Builder contains targeted levels of Vitamins A and D, as well as Vitamin E, which is important for reproduction. Fortified with Copper, Manganese, Zinc and other important trace minerals, this block enhances growth and reproduction in herds. Ammonium chloride is added to reduce the incidence of urinary calculi. Do not feed to sheep.Learn More
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
Nutritious Treat for Goats
- A fun, nutritious snack for your goats.
- Made with real anise, delivering a licorice flavor goats can't resist.
- Easy to feed nugget form.
- Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Meal, Soybean Hulls (10%), Hominy Feed, Sunflower Meal, Cane Molasses, Dried Whey, Corn, Feeding Oatmeal, Linseed Meal, Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Anise Oil, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative).
- Manna Pro Goat Treats are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for goats.
- Goat Treats will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to ½ pound per head per day to larger, adult goats.
- For Pygmy goats and Young Goats feed up to ¼ pound per head per day.
- DO NOT over feed or offer free choice.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
CAUTION: DO NOT feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.Learn More
A Goat's Key to Proper Hydration
- Promotes rapid absorption of important nutrients and energy.
- Quickly replenishes electrolytes in scouring and dehydrated goats, helping both kid and adult goats to restore their fluid balance.
- Provides dextrose for readily available energy in weak goats.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Quick and effective.
This fully-adjustable basic rope sheep halter is a must-have in the barn. Constructed from soft braid "ski rope". May also be used on goats. Features a lead that measures 7/16" x 4'.Learn More
- Color braided nylon style with sewn burner
- Measures 5/16" x 20'Red and black in color
- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water
- Customized for our 2′ x 1′ canning tank and 2′ x 1′ x 4′ stock tank
- Stand and Tank Sold Seperately
Product Specifications Item # Height Width Weight JDGCT21S 13 Inches 26 Inches 19 lbs JDWT214S 13 Inches 23 Inches 30 lbs