Sheep & Goat Feed - Accesories
Nutritious Treat for Goats
- A fun, nutritious snack for your goats.
- Made with real anise, delivering a licorice flavor goats can't resist.
- Easy to feed nugget form.
- Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Meal, Soybean Hulls (10%), Hominy Feed, Sunflower Meal, Cane Molasses, Dried Whey, Corn, Feeding Oatmeal, Linseed Meal, Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Anise Oil, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative).
- Manna Pro Goat Treats are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for goats.
- Goat Treats will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to ½ pound per head per day to larger, adult goats.
- For Pygmy goats and Young Goats feed up to ¼ pound per head per day.
- DO NOT over feed or offer free choice.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
CAUTION: DO NOT feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Designed Just for Goats!
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for sound growth.
- Fosters optimal conditions for reproduction and enhances show appearance.
- Chelated minerals for improved absorption and utilization.
- Contains ammonium chloride.
- Exclusive microbial blend promotes proper digestive function.
- Loose mineral form can be fed free choice.
Pricing Varies By Region. Please Contact Your Local Store for Pricing.
This medicated feed is designed to be fed to growing and finishing goats. Form: Pellets
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with 19g/ton of Decoquinate.
Showmaster Goat developer pelleted feed is designed to be fed throughout the growing and finishing phases to goats being fitted for show. Each pound of this medicated feed contains 9.5MG Decoquinate. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 MG Decoquinate per 100 lb of bodyweight. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Crude Protein -- 16%
- Crude Fat -- 3%
- Crude Fiber -- 19%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.75%) (Max. - 0.90%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.30%
- Salt -- (Min. - 1.50%) (Max. - 2.00%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.15%) (Max. - 0.50%)
- Copper -- (Min. - 25 PPM) (Max. - 30 PPM)
- Selenium -- .3 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 8000 IU/LB
A Goat's Key to Proper Hydration
- Promotes rapid absorption of important nutrients and energy.
- Quickly replenishes electrolytes in scouring and dehydrated goats, helping both kid and adult goats to restore their fluid balance.
- Provides dextrose for readily available energy in weak goats.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Quick and effective.
- Pelleted form
- Medicated to improve animal health
- Highly palatable to encourage consumption
- Balanced energy and protein to aid in optimum growth
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Complete feed that can be fed as a sole ration
Designed especially for the meat goat herd, Ragland Goat Builder contains targeted levels of Vitamins A and D, as well as Vitamin E, which is important for reproduction. Fortified with Copper, Manganese, Zinc and other important trace minerals, this block enhances growth and reproduction in herds. Ammonium chloride is added to reduce the incidence of urinary calculi. Do not feed to sheep.Learn More
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.