Sheep & Goat Feed - Accesories
Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Designed Just for Goats!
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for sound growth.
- Fosters optimal conditions for reproduction and enhances show appearance.
- Chelated minerals for improved absorption and utilization.
- Contains ammonium chloride.
- Exclusive microbial blend promotes proper digestive function.
- Loose mineral form can be fed free choice.
The Original...Still the Best! For Removal And Control Of Mature Gastrointestinal Nematode Infections Of Goats Including Haemonchus Contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) Circumcincta And Trichostrongylus Axei.
- Can be safely fed to all classes of goats, including meat & dairy goats – even pregnant and lactating does.
- Conveniently fed as a top dress, eliminating the work and stress of shots and drenches.
- Unlike its imitators, Positive Pellet delivers its active ingredient (Rumatel) in a complete, balanced feed.
- Positive Pellet is a source of essential vitamins and minerals.
- Goats on Positive Pellet don't miss any of the essential nutrients in the daily diet.
- Positive Pellet minimizes the stress associated with deworming!
- Feed monthly for year-round protection.
- Kills The 3 Major Gastrointestinal Parasites Most Frequently Found In Goats.
- Feed Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer at the rate of 1 lb per 100 lbs of body weight as a single feeding.
- To ensure consumption within 6 - 8 hours, the normal ration can be removed for up to 12 hours before feeding the Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer.
- Always provide enough bunk space for all goats to eat at one time.
- Repeat the above treatment within 3 - 4 weeks for broader worm removal and control.
- Times and conditions of greatest worm exposure and stress include the grazing season, young goats, 30 days pre-breeding and the last 30 days of gestation.
- Positive Pellet Goat Dewormer may be fed at the recommended rate one day each month for effective worm control and to assist in breaking the worm cycle.
A Goat's Key to Proper Hydration
- Promotes rapid absorption of important nutrients and energy.
- Quickly replenishes electrolytes in scouring and dehydrated goats, helping both kid and adult goats to restore their fluid balance.
- Provides dextrose for readily available energy in weak goats.
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Quick and effective.
For the First Days of Life
- An important part of your newborn kid's nutritional regimen.
- Provides essential nutrients that foster natural immunity in the first days of life.
- Rich source of essential amino acids for a fast start.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to promote healthy, robust development of kids
This medicated feed is designed to be fed as a complete ration to young lambs.
Active Drug Ingredients:
Medicated with 27.2g/ton of Decoquinate.
Showmaster 18% Lamb textured feed is designed to be fed throughout the growing and finishing phases of lambs being fitted for show. Each pound of this medicated feed contains 13.5 mg Decoquinate. Feed at a rate to provide 22.7 mg Decoquinate per 100 lb of bodyweight. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Crude Protein -- 18%
- Crude Fat -- 3%
- Crude Fiber -- 15%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.75%) (Max. - 1.10%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.35%
- Salt -- (Min. - 1.25%) (Max. - 1.75%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.50%)
- Copper -- (Min. - 5 PPM) (Max. - 15 PPM)
- Selenium -- .3 PPM
- Vitamin A -- 8000 IU/LB
Features & Benefits
- Healthy Tract Technology: A proprietary blend of select ingredients helps support urinary tract health by lowering pH levels and balancing calcium and phosphorous levels for optimum function in show lambs on nutrient-rich show diets.
- Advanced Amino Acid Profile Multiple sources of protein, by-pass amino acids and guaranteed amino acid levels create a winning profile for optimum performance, including superior muscle development, growth in frame, bloom and body condition.
- Superior Palatability: Innovative formula with superior palatability encourages consumption in young, early weaned lambs and helps keep lambs on feed for proper intake levels and superior performance from start to finish.
- Performance-Driven Features: A powerful combination of added features delivers superior performance in show animals, including Omega-3 fatty acids, added yeast culture, direct fed microbial and organic trace mineral complexes of selenium, zinc, manganese and cobalt.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior overall nutrition deliver unprecedented performance in show animals at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Select micronutrients support strong bones, a healthy immune system and immense muscle mass in superior show animals, including vitamin E, thiamine, biotin and zinc.
- No Added Copper: Ensures this feed does not contribute to copper toxicity.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) Added: Supports the thiamine nutrient requirement for lambs. Thiamine is important for normal brain function.
Nutritious Treat for Goats
- A fun, nutritious snack for your goats.
- Made with real anise, delivering a licorice flavor goats can't resist.
- Easy to feed nugget form.
- Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa, Meal, Soybean Hulls (10%), Hominy Feed, Sunflower Meal, Cane Molasses, Dried Whey, Corn, Feeding Oatmeal, Linseed Meal, Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Sulfur, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Anise Oil, Calcium Propionate (A Preservative).
- Manna Pro Goat Treats are designed to provide a nutritional treat or reward for goats.
- Goat Treats will not imbalance the normal ration.
- Feed up to ½ pound per head per day to larger, adult goats.
- For Pygmy goats and Young Goats feed up to ¼ pound per head per day.
- DO NOT over feed or offer free choice.
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
CAUTION: DO NOT feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.Learn More
Our Galvanized Stock Tanks are fabricated at Liberty Water Tanks, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to the exclusive production of water tanks. Our rigid standards and unparalleled manufacturing acumen combined with the finest high-quality steel and outstanding value make these the best galvanized tanks around. We take flat, rolled steel, coated with heavy-duty zinc G90, cut it into precise lengths, then guide it into shape on computer-driven forming mills that make the world’s best galvanized water tanks at a faster rate and with few chances for human error ever. The formed tanks are matched to precision-cut bottoms, spot welded and joined by a computer-driven-and-guided seaming station that makes 3 circumferences around each tank bottom before the sealer is applied. Then, 3 or 4 sets of tanks per day are filled with water for testing purposes so that no leakers ever make it out of the plant. They feature 20-gauge galvanized bottoms and 21-gauge sides as well as a four-ply double-lock seam at the bottom sealed with Pliogrip® Adhesive/Sealant Seam Sealer for a superior bond.Learn More