A heavy-duty hog feeder that will stand up to the toughest use. Heavy-gauge steel is extra thick in the trough and feed doors. The deep trough has a feed-saver lip to conserve feed. The feed door is specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can easily be wired open for starting pigs. The top door flips open from the back for easy loading from the rear or outside the pen. Slots in back side for mounting on wall or rail. Ships completely assembled. 19 inch long by 12.75 inch wide by 29.5 inch high, 50-lb. capacity.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
This watering system has become an industry standard for watering baby pigs. Ready to use the day following farrowing, this reliable system includes polyethylene jug, base and metal tray.Learn More
Manna Pro Adult Potbellied Pig Food
- Use Potbellied Pig Food as the sole ration for adult pigs
- Provide sufficient feed to maintain the desired body condition
- This will typically be in the range at 1-2% of body weight daily
- DO NOT ALLOW pigs to become obese
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- DO NOT OFFER any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT FEED to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
This medicated feed is designed to be fed to pigs weighing 40-75 lbs. Form: 1/8 pellet
Active Drug Ingredients:
This feed is medicated with Carbadox 50grams/ton
Showmaster Sales edge should be fed continuously as the sole ration for pigs weighing 40-75lbs. Do not feed to swine weighing more than 250 lbs. Sales edge is our new and improved third stage in our starter line up. Sales edge offers feeding versatility as both a pre-sale prep feed and a post sale receiving feed. Probiotics, Vitamin E, and added yeast culture also help to minimize the negative effects of environmental stress during travel and transition.
- Crude Protein -- 20%
- Lysine -- 1.36%
- Crude Fat -- 6%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.70%) (Max. - 1.2%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.50%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.60%)
- Selenium -- 0.3 PPM
- Zinc -- 2500 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.