When you decide to raise hogs you want to be sure you have the best supplies available to ensure the hogs are healthy and well taken care of. One of the most important supplies to have when raising proper hogs is a single door hog feeder. A single door feeder is a wise choice because it allows you the option to have several feeders throughout your hog pen which will prevent food aggression among the animals. This single door hog feeder is constructed of extremely sturdy steel which is extra thick in the trough and feed door areas. The feed door is crafted to ward off moisture preventing the feed from spoiling but can be wired open to train the hogs to feed. This single door hog feeder is loadable from a door on top of the feeder which opens from the back making refilling it a breeze. The feeder measures 19" long by 12.75" wide by 29.5" high and it has a 50 lb feed capacity. This single door hog feeder is an essential item for raising hogs.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
- Promotes a healthy hair coat and skin condition, with added shine and bloom.
- Inreases fat levels adding energy.
- Improves feed consumption and efficiency: better palatability starts baby animals quickly and keeps them on feed.
- Controls dust reducing respiratory stress for humans and animals.
- Enhances feed aroma and texture with a "fruity" flavor.
- Prolongs nutrient stability and improves nutrient absorption.
- A homogenous blend; the flavors and preservatives won't settle out of solution.
- Concentrated energy; 1lb of Golden Flo® has the energy equivalency of 2½lbs of corn. Golden Flo® allows more calories to be fed per pound of feed ingested.
- Easy to use: Pour Golden Flo over grain or add it to the complete mix. Can be top-dressed at the rate of 2-6 ounces per head per day.
- More economical than dry fat.
- Better flowability – less separation and clumping.
- No clogging in grinder or mixer.
- Keeps feeds FRESH!
- Show Tip: Animals not drinking the water at the show? Try wiping a little Golden Flo around the inside of your water bucket!
- Stands are constructed of 1-3/4″ tubular steel
- Stands feature our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Tank and Stand sold separately
Product Specifications Item # Water Tank Stand fits: Height Width Length JDWTS Tank JDGCT21S 28 Inches 22 Inches 22 Inches JDWTSL Tank JDWTSL 28 Inches 30 Inches 42 - 1/2" Inches
- Great drink coolers, planters, and merchandise holders
- Spigots for easy dispensing of water
- Customized for our 2′ x 1′ canning tank and 2′ x 1′ x 4′ stock tank
- Stand and Tank Sold Seperately
Product Specifications Item # Height Width Weight JDGCT21S 13 Inches 26 Inches 19 lbs JDWT214S 13 Inches 23 Inches 30 lbs
Hogs are a lot like college football players. They are loud and obnoxious, they smell to high heavens, and they eat a lot. When they don't eat, they both get hangry. That's anger caused by hunger.
This double door hog feeder is constructed with fifteen gauge steel, capable of withstanding any of those hangry hogs. Designed with durability and ease of use in mind, the top door can flip open, allowing for easier loading and happier hogs. You also don't have to worry about assembling this feeder either. It comes completely assembled, so there's no more poorly-written instruction manual to contend with. Simply put this feeder where you want it and let your hogs go wild with food fever while you load from the top. The feeder holds one hundred pounds of food, making it ideal for your farm or ranch. The double doors allow for two hogs to eat at the same time, limiting the squabbling that may occur.
Made of heavy-duty steel. The top door flips open from back for easy loading. Ships completely assembled.
- Holds 100 lbs. of feed
- Made with 15 gauge steel
- W 19 3/4"
- L 24 1/4"
- H 35 3/4"
The preferred watering method for all types of livestock!
- Heavy-duty zinc G90 coating withstands harsh weather conditions
- 1-1/8″ rolled top rim with 1″ tube insert for additional strength and rigidity
- 4-ply, double-lock bottom and deep sidewall corrugation for strength
- Larger tanks feature a 1″ drain plug
- Unmatched quality and consistency in construction
Product Specs Item# Size Capacity Product Weight JDWT214 2′ x 1′ x 4′ 40 Gallons 30 lbs. JDWT224 2’x 2′ x 4′ 100 Gallons 46 lbs. JDWT226 2’x 2′ x 6′ 170 Gallons 63 lbs.