Is taking care of a pig easy? Heck, no. It is hard work, which is made even more difficult if you don't have the right swine supplies. Think about how much harder your day would be if you didn't have the necessary things to get the job done. It would not only make things harder but it would also make things take way longer. You don't have time to waste, so take a look at our swine supplies.
When you need to move your pigs, wouldn't the job be easier with a Decker cable snare hog catcher? Feeding is definitely made easier if you use one of our feeders, whether it is a Little Giant 2 hole baby pig feeder or a double door hog feeder for the big boys. And how smooth would things go if you didn't have a hog ringer or hog rings?
Of course, swine supplies aren't just for the big pigs. We haven't forgotten about pot bellied pigs. We have food and water dishes just the perfect size for you pet. We also have special food that provides the right nutrition these little piggies need.
No matter what kind of pig you have, we've got you covered. Our swine supplies category is packed full of essentials that you need to care for your pig's every need.
A heavy-duty hog feeder that will stand up to the toughest use. Heavy-gauge steel is extra thick in the trough and feed doors. The deep trough has a feed-saver lip to conserve feed. The feed door is specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can easily be wired open for starting pigs. The top door flips open from the back for easy loading from the rear or outside the pen. Slots in back side for mounting on wall or rail. Ships completely assembled. 19 inch long by 12.75 inch wide by 29.5 inch high, 50-lb. capacity.
- Heavy-gauge steel with slots for hanging
- Deep trough with feed-saver lip
- Feed door specially designed to keep out moisture and pests, but can be wired open for starting pigs
- Top door for easy loading
- Completely assembled, 50-lb. capacity.
Manna Pro Adult Potbellied Pig Food
- Use Potbellied Pig Food as the sole ration for adult pigs
- Provide sufficient feed to maintain the desired body condition
- This will typically be in the range at 1-2% of body weight daily
- DO NOT ALLOW pigs to become obese
REMINDER: Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from rodents and insects.
- DO NOT OFFER any feed that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect-infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- This product contains supplemental copper. DO NOT FEED to sheep or other copper-sensitive species.
This watering system has become an industry standard for watering baby pigs. Ready to use the day following farrowing, this reliable system includes polyethylene jug, base and metal tray.Learn More
- Stands are constructed of 1-3/4″ tubular steel
- Stands feature our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
- Tank and Stand sold separately
Product Specifications Item # Water Tank Stand fits: Height Width Length JDWTS Tank JDGCT21S 28 Inches 22 Inches 22 Inches JDWTSL Tank JDWTSL 28 Inches 30 Inches 42 - 1/2" Inches