This medicated feed is designed to be fed to pigs weighing 25-50 lbs. For control of swine dysentery, control of bacterial swine enteritis and as an aid in the prevention of migration and establishment of large roundworm infections and aid in the prevention of establishment of nodular worm infections. Form: 1/8 pellet
Active Drug Ingredients:
Carbadox 50grams/ton and Pyrantel Tartrate 96 grams/ton
Showmaster Starter should be fed continuously as the sole ration. Do not feed to swine weighing more than 250 lbs. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Starter works well as the second stage following pre-starter. We recommend feeding 3-4 bag per litter or approximately 15-25 lbs per pig.
- Crude Protein -- 23%
- Lysine -- 1.61%
- Crude Fat -- 6%
- Crude Fiber -- 3.50%
- Calcium -- (Min. - 0.80) (Max. - 1%)
- Phosphorus -- 0.70%
- Salt -- (Min. - 0.50%) (Max. - 1%)
- Sodium -- (Min. - 0.20%) (Max. - 0.50)
- Selenium -- 0.3 PPM
- Zinc -- 3000 PPM
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal Carbohydrate Balance: Improves show pig performance due to a better gut environment from ideal balance of starch, sugar, and fiber from start to finish. Keeps your pigs on feed, on schedule and performing their best with superior energy metabolism, gut condition, stool consistency, and more.
- Ideal Amino Acid Balance: Supports the immense muscle mass in show pigs by providing enhanced amino acid levels, all balanced to support lean growth.
- Innovative Ingredients: Improves feed intake and performance. Tight formulation designs- in combination with ongoing world class research- set a new industry standard for keeping your show pigs at the head of their class.
- Active Nutrient Supply: Nourishes show pigs through elevated nutrient levels, enhanced nutrient availability and superior balance for unprecedented performance in show pigs at every stage.
- Show Micronutrients: Supports strong bone growth and immense muscle mass in superior show pigs from start to finish, includes vitamin E, vitamin D, biotin and minerals like digestible phosphorus, potassium, chromium, and zinc. All balanced to maximize show pig performance.
- Odor Control: Contains Yucca Schldigera Extract as an aid in the control of manure odor.
SKU 064600116 Model 10754-M Weight 50.0000 Color N/A Size 50 LB. Width N/A In Store Only No Price $29.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Cargill Pig Starter Med 23% 10754-M
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question